***Hawai'i Warriors Thread***

Wyoming High School sports, pro sports, other college sports
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

uhwarrior23 wrote:
Wyokie wrote:
uhwarrior23 wrote: The Cincy game will be one of the best games of the day on Dec 6th. Don't forget to watch, wyokie. The game will be on ESPN2 at about 6:30 hst (around 10:30 your time.)
On the Eve of Pearl Harbor Day. Wouldn't miss it for the world and I suspect a few friends will be calling me from Aloha Stadium prior to the game that night. :D
Yup, wouldn't be surprised. This will be the game of the year for the Warriors. We'll be trying to make it 2-0 against ranked teams this season. :D
Uh brah....we lost to Florida lol....and Boise State
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

J-Rod wrote:
uhwarrior23 wrote:
Wyokie wrote:
uhwarrior23 wrote: The Cincy game will be one of the best games of the day on Dec 6th. Don't forget to watch, wyokie. The game will be on ESPN2 at about 6:30 hst (around 10:30 your time.)
On the Eve of Pearl Harbor Day. Wouldn't miss it for the world and I suspect a few friends will be calling me from Aloha Stadium prior to the game that night. :D
Yup, wouldn't be surprised. This will be the game of the year for the Warriors. We'll be trying to make it 2-0 against ranked teams this season. :D
J-Rod gottca there, uhwarrior23. ROFLOL :lol:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
uhwarrior23
Ranch Hand

J-Rod wrote:
uhwarrior23 wrote:
Wyokie wrote:
Yup, wouldn't be surprised. This will be the game of the year for the Warriors. We'll be trying to make it 2-2 against ranked teams this season. :D
Meant we'd be looking for our 2nd win against a ranked team this season (W @ Fresno St. 32-29 OT.) :)
Colt Brennan= Future Hall of Famer!!!!!!!!!
uhwarrior23
Ranch Hand

Less than 24 hrs until the big ESPN2 showdown against Cincinnati. Can't wait!!!!!!
uhwarrior23
Ranch Hand

Huge game for Hawaii on ESPN tomorrow against Notre Dame. A win would really give this team a big boost headed into the '09 campeign.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

uhwarrior23 wrote:Huge game for Hawaii on ESPN tomorrow against Notre Dame. A win would really give this team a big boost headed into the '09 campeign.
Plus it would give ND a 10 bowl game losing streak while everyone outside of South Bend would love to see.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

I don't care if we win by 0.34 points, I just want to win. For folks like you wyokie, who wouldn't know, Notre Dame is perceived as the god of football in Hawaii, for some reason there is a large contingent of Irish in the islands. Like BYU, this game is personal.
uhwarrior23
Ranch Hand

J-Rod wrote:I don't care if we win by 0.34 points, I just want to win. For folks like you wyokie, who wouldn't know, Notre Dame is perceived as the god of football in Hawaii, for some reason there is a large contingent of Irish in the islands. Like BYU, this game is personal.
+1,000
Ya'll would be surprised as to how many ND fans live here. It's rediculous!!!!! There's people here that call themselves die hard UH fans but are ND alums and will be supporting the Irish in this game. I also would take a 1 point victory but there's a part of me that wants to ambush this team and send them back to South Bend w/ a loss that could have Charlie Weis all but done there.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

So.... tough game?
ImageImageImageImage
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

Such a painful loss considering everyone though it would an easy blowout win.

MWC: 2-1 with 2 left.
WAC: 0-3 with 2 left.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Well....its no longer opinion...after that game the O-Line is officially the worst in the history of college football, they finished with an NCAA record 59 sacks.

Star recruits Brett Leonard, Kainoa LaCount, and Whitley Fehoko are no guaranteed to start in 2009. Also I expect Brent Rausch to unseat Greg Alexander this spring.

There is a massive talent upgrade next season on all parts of the ball, in a sad and odd way, this past game was a blessing in disguise, we knew this O-Line was atrocious, now the whole nation knows. Only 3 players return from this O-Line, Estes, Kia, and Letuli. I expect none of them to start in 2009....they earned it ;)