Montana off to Chattanooga!!

Wyoming High School sports, pro sports, other college sports
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

The Griz put #1 James Madison away tonight to advance to the FCS championship vs. the winner of tomorrow's game, Northern Iowa and Richmond. Griz win 35-27, led by 8 man HS running back Chase Reynolds. Great game, had me on the edge of my couch. Go Griz!
ImageImageImageImage
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

....and Montana will be playing Richmond in the FCS National Championship. Next Friday, 6pm MST on ESPN (or ESPN2). Richmond pulled off an upset vs. Northern Iowa today 21-20 with a late touchdown pass.
ImageImageImageImage
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

And when MrTitleist says late he meant late, that TD was their last chance before they had to go for a desperation shot at the endzone.

I kind of wanted UNI to go, only cause I think their luck was running out(obviously) and Montana would have torched them, but hey the FCS NC will include to teams that fight to the end, good luck and go Griz!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

Richmond is a tough team, they play well in the 2nd half.. Montana needs to get up early and often to win. A LOT of people from Montana are making the trip to Chatty. I won't be one of those, despite a close call yesterday.. but this has prompted me to start saving for the next trip! This won't be our last rodeo!
ImageImageImageImage
gopokes1399
Blog Team

I hope the griz lose cant stand them although there game atmosphere is amazing i just cant handle the maroon n silver all griz fans believe there beloved grizzlies could take down top 25 teams or that they would be wyoming every year no matter what o man go spiders
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

Maroon out on Friday!! Don't forget our license plates, Cat people hate those too. But yeah, some fans are off their rockers.
ImageImageImageImage