Kemmerer Rangers 5-0

Wyoming High School sports, pro sports, other college sports
WyNative
Ranch Hand

Jackson maybe the only tough game left.
GetRealMan
Ranch Hand

What ever happened to Star Valley over on that side? They don't look strong in football or basketball this year. Maybe the dominant tide is turning.
Me, I'm spiritually retarded, I need to be knee deep in water with a fly rod in my hands, that's about as close to God as I get.
"Steve Earle"
WyNative
Ranch Hand

Don't know I used to love that trip we would play Star Valley one night then go to Jackson the next night. I don't Know when they went 4A but that might of been what happened
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

Star Valley was always too good to be 4A, but not good enough to be 5A.. weird spot to be in. A lot of talented kids in that little neck of the woods. I always hated playing against those guys.
ImageImageImageImage
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

MrTitleist wrote:Star Valley was always too good to be 4A, but not good enough to be 5A.. weird spot to be in. A lot of talented kids in that little neck of the woods. I always hated playing against those guys.
Cody is doing well.

As for Kelly Walsh, :roll:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
WyNative
Ranch Hand

MrTitleist wrote:Star Valley was always too good to be 4A, but not good enough to be 5A.. weird spot to be in. A lot of talented kids in that little neck of the woods. I always hated playing against those guys.
Evanston was the one I used to hate to play. The of course there was Stan Dodds and the other Granger boys. I remember during their warmups he would be in line to do layups and he was about a foot taller than anyone else.