Oregon St. upsets USC!

Wyoming High School sports, pro sports, other college sports
Cornpoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

Wow, what a game by Oregon st. That running back sure has some moves and they seemed to dominate the line of scrimmage most of the game. Always glad to see USC take a tumble... And they were gonna roll through the Pac-10 :roll:

But if your gonna lose, lose early. I just see to many good teams this year for USC to recover from this debacle. They seem to have a hard time with the Stanfords and Oregon st.'s of the PAC-10
I'm good for 3!
PokeNer
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

What a game. The fans don't seem to be the brightest in the bunch, they were ready to storm the field and there was still over 2 minutes left, the coach also got doused at the same time. That missed extra point could have been devastating if USC would have recovered that onside kick.

Great game though. I wish we had a reason to storm the field one of these days.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

USC definitely battled back.. glad to see OSU take this one.
ImageImageImageImage
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

WOW! I love it.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
uhwarrior23
Ranch Hand

Had a feeling this would happen. USC always struggles in Corvallis and Oregon State looked like a top 20 team in the 2nd half of the Hawaii game.
Colt Brennan= Future Hall of Famer!!!!!!!!!
uhwarrior23
Ranch Hand

PokeNer wrote:What a game. The fans don't seem to be the brightest in the bunch, they were ready to storm the field and there was still over 2 minutes left, the coach also got doused at the same time. That missed extra point could have been devastating if USC would have recovered that onside kick.

I thought Riely was gonna have a heart attack after he was doused w/ like 2:30 left, lol. He went off on the guys that got 'em. If USC came back to win that game, it would've been Kentucky/ LSU all over again, lol.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

uhwarrior23 wrote:
PokeNer wrote:What a game. The fans don't seem to be the brightest in the bunch, they were ready to storm the field and there was still over 2 minutes left, the coach also got doused at the same time. That missed extra point could have been devastating if USC would have recovered that onside kick.

I thought Riely was gonna have a heart attack after he was doused w/ like 2:30 left, lol. He went off on the guys that got 'em. If USC came back to win that game, it would've been Kentucky/ LSU all over again, lol.
I remember that Kentucky game. That was super hilarious! One of the best screwy endings to a game since the famed Cal/Stanford ending in the early 80s.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
uhwarrior23
Ranch Hand

Wyokie wrote:
I remember that Kentucky game. That was super hilarious! One of the best screwy endings to a game since the famed Cal/Stanford ending in the early 80s.
Ironically, the same thing almost happened to Kentucky this season. They were up by 6 against MTSU, MTSU completed a long bomb that was tipped and caught at the 5 but the MTSU WR got stopped short at the 1. :o
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

uhwarrior23 wrote:
Wyokie wrote:
Ironically, the same thing almost happened to Kentucky this season. They were up by 6 against MTSU, MTSU completed a long bomb that was tipped and caught at the 5 but the MTSU WR got stopped short at the 1. :o
When the OSU students started coming down for the sidelines last night, that Kentucky game entered my mind and I thought, "oh poop!!! Here we go again." :lol:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
uhwarrior23
Ranch Hand

Wyokie wrote:
uhwarrior23 wrote:
Wyokie wrote:
When the OSU students started coming down for the sidelines last night, that Kentucky game entered my mind and I thought, "oh poop!!! Here we go again." :lol:
LOL, if SC won that game, the OSU students would've rioted on the field. That situation could've got terrible!!!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

uhwarrior23 wrote:
Wyokie wrote:
uhwarrior23 wrote:
Wyokie wrote:
LOL, if SC won that game, the OSU students would've rioted on the field. That situation could've got terrible!!!
Oh, yeah. Plus, classes hasn't started yet AT Oregon State!
uhwarrior23
Ranch Hand

Wyokie wrote:
Rumor has it, classes never start at OSU.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

uhwarrior23 wrote:
Wyokie wrote:
I'd believe it! :lol:

Would love to see Wyoming play Oregon State again. Last time we played them was in 1994, a 44-31 loss in Corvallis.

A complete history of the series....
http://cfbdatawarehouse.com/data/div_ia ... confid=159
uhwarrior23
Ranch Hand

Wyokie wrote:
uhwarrior23 wrote:
Wyokie wrote:

Would love to see Wyoming play Oregon State again. Last time we played them was in 1994, a 44-31 loss in Corvallis.

I don't think anyone has a winning record playing OSU in Corvallis aka Fuzzerville!!!!!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

uhwarrior23 wrote:
Wyokie wrote:
uhwarrior23 wrote:
Wyokie wrote:

I don't think anyone has a winning record playing OSU in Corvallis aka Fuzzerville!!!!!
Well, we know "all-World" USC can't win there. lol