iS shyatt's new assistant the real steal?

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
billings
Ranch Hand

Shyatt and Scott Duncan together may be a powerful combo. It has been a long time since Wyo has had this type of experience and history in a BB coaching staff

http://www.uclabruins.com/sports/m-bask ... ott00.html

I was hoping for Dunlap but this combo looks pretty good frankly
billings
Ranch Hand

Follow up n Duncan

"Duncan was recently named the eighth-best assistant coach in the country by Hoop Scoop and was recognized as one of the nation's top 25 recruiters by Rivals.com. In 2001, he was noted as one of the hardest-working assistant coaches and one of the nation's best recruiters in a pair of surveys compiled by Rivals.com's Dave Telep."
Aaron
A Real Cowboy

Im excited. Is it time to renew season tickets?
mrtnt3x
A Real Cowboy

Still trying to understand why Duncan is coming??? Not because of a increase of pay nor title. Sunny LA to Laramie? Great move still a little shell shocked I guess...Definately a great move though :thumb:
Powder River ... Let 'R Buck!
cheypoke
Ranch Hand

I think some people at UCLA are unhappy with the way things are going there, and maybe Duncan thought he was about to become a scapegoat. Who knows. As for "sunny California", its Los Angelas. Yuck. I dont knwo if Duncan has kids or anything, but maybe he is looking for more of a "community" and less of a gang infested, pollution encased hell-hole.
mrtnt3x
A Real Cowboy

i hate LA as much as the next one waiting for the big one but it doesn't snow sidewise there either...
Powder River ... Let 'R Buck!