Watch Wyoming/UCLA 1987 full game NCAA Tournament

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

Hey guys, just found this site I didn't even know it existed.

http://vault.ncaa.com/

You can watch the full game from the 1987 NCAA tournament Wyoming/UCLA with Fennis Dembo, Eric Lekcner and Reggie Miller. Awesome site.

Just click on Team Wyoming and it comes up or you can click on the year of 1987 and find it as well. Pretty cool watching the full game with Fennis and the boys again. Damn that team was loaded with Fennis , Leckner,Turk Boyd, Sean Dent, Reggie Fox, John Summers and coach Brandenburg. Brings back a lot of memories when Wyoming had there best basketball team ever in the modern era. Fennis goes off in this game. Leckner was tough on the block with his turn around jumper.Thought you guys would like to see it again if you are an older fan and for you newer or younger ones this is when Wyoming was loaded with talent.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Man I watched the full game twice man I really miss those days :( I also watched my copy of the New Mexico Bowl again sigh :(

Man watching Dembo rain down the 3's such a good memory!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

THAT is an awesome site. Thanks for sharing it here. Talk about making work productivity decrease!
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Landiegopoke
Ranch Hand

Thank you Seattlecowboy , brought back some great memories I will never forget going to that game and the game against Virginia before this one.
gopokes1399
Blog Team

Demo is a freak, with his build he looked like he should've been playing now days