Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
LawPoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 90 times

We are making TCU look like freegin' Duke. At least we won't have to lose to BYU again.
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

Wyoming would be better off if Desmar and Luster weren't on the team. I don't like being hard on young men but these guys turn the ball over WAY too much. We need some guys that can be disciplined with the ball which we don't seem to have at all. Ridiculous. Oh well .....................

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 37 times
Been liked: 110 times

Wyoming's offense: Run down the floor and either a) turn it over immediately or b) brick a three. After that don't bother playing defense and let them fast break for an easy layup.
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

Mercifully the season is over. Back to fundamentals and start all over with a new coach. The fans that supported this team this season should be commended. :brick:
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 150 times

WYCowboy wrote:Mercifully the season is over. Back to fundamentals and start all over with a new coach. The fans that supported this team this season should be commended. :brick:
Amen. I'm happy it's over. When you lose to Fire Fighters local #23, you pretty much have to win the conference to get into the dance. So this season has been over for a long time. Thank you HS for trying and your time to UW, but you sucked and you seem to be an asshole!

I don't care so much about winning the MWC, but I just want to see us make it back to the dance. Let's go cowboys!
W-Y, Until I Die!
CowboyCO
Ranch Hand

Don't care about winning the MWC? Are you kidding me?

Does anybody in here remember satinding in the AA watching Josh Davis sit on the rim and pump up the crowd after Wyoming cut down the nets?

THAT IS WHAT I WANT!
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 37 times
Been liked: 110 times

CowboyCO wrote:Don't care about winning the MWC? Are you kidding me?

Does anybody in here remember satinding in the AA watching Josh Davis sit on the rim and pump up the crowd after Wyoming cut down the nets?

THAT IS WHAT I WANT!
I'm with you. I was saddened by the crowd at the games I went to this year. Those games in the early 00's were awesome!
CowboyCO
Ranch Hand

WYO1016 wrote:
CowboyCO wrote:Don't care about winning the MWC? Are you kidding me?

THAT IS WHAT I WANT!
I'm with you. I was saddened by the crowd at the games I went to this year. Those games in the early 00's were awesome!
It's impossible to win the conference every year, but I want teams coming into Laramie to know that they stand a very good chance of going home with a loss. Even when we were in the middle of the pack, #3 Utah could come in and go home with an "L".