Nebraska at Wyoming - Sept. 24

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
CougarMVP
Buckaroo

I can't wait to see you guys for the Nebraska game. I will be there cause my buddy who is a big Wyo fan invited me and I'm hella pumped. He's name is Cody and he's the biggest darn Wyo fan on the face of the planet. I'm sure one of ya'll know him just by me saying that.

I might do a week trip since Wazzu (undergrad alma mater) plays at Colorado 10/1. That would be two great weekends of football on the 24th in Laramie and 10/1 in Boulder.

I'll be back as it gets closer to the game.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 34 times

Cougar, welcome. There are plenty of guys on here that can give you great advice about Laramie and how to have a great time.
ImageImageImageImage
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

That makes two Big-12 programs who will have traveled that Laramie. I believe Missouri will too. Hopefully they can continue that. I bet wyokie would love a home-and-home with Oklahoma.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 46 times

J-Rod wrote:That makes two Big-12 programs who will have traveled that Laramie.
Nebraska will be in the Big Ten this coming season so your comment is wrong.

BTW, the day Oklahoma plays At Wyoming will be the day the planet blows up a la Krypton!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
The Virginian
Cowpoke

BTW, the day Oklahoma plays At Wyoming will be the day the planet blows up a la Krypton!
Yeah, kind of like when Texas came to Laramie...
This post submitted anonymously by Jeff Fry aka DCPoke
kansasCowboy
WyoNation Addict

I believe this will be considered the first Big Ten school to come to Laramie. Sweet!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

kansasCowboy wrote:I believe this will be considered the first Big Ten school to come to Laramie. Sweet!
Wrong. Wisconsin came to Laramie in 1985 during Al Kincaid's last season and beat us 41-17. We did the return game to Madison a year and beat them, 21-12, in Dennis "the Weasel" Erickson's only season in Laramie.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
kansasCowboy
WyoNation Addict

Wyokie wrote:
kansasCowboy wrote:I believe this will be considered the first Big Ten school to come to Laramie. Sweet!
Wrong. Wisconsin came to Laramie in 1985 during Al Kincaid's last season and beat us 41-17. We did the return game to Madison a year and beat them, 21-12, in Dennis "the Weasel" Erickson's only season in Laramie.

Cool. I stand corrected.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

kansasCowboy wrote:
Wyokie wrote:
Cool. I stand corrected.
Just did more research. That Wisconsin game in Laramie in 1985 was the ONLY time we ever hosted a Big Ten school in football until this coming September when Nebraska comes to town.
msuhunter
Ranch Hand

MrTitleist wrote:Cougar, welcome. There are plenty of guys on here that can give you great advice about Laramie and how to have a great time.
yeah, because laramie is soo awesome with so much to do... :roll:
pokerupfront
Ranch Hand

msuhunter wrote:
MrTitleist wrote:Cougar, welcome. There are plenty of guys on here that can give you great advice about Laramie and how to have a great time.
wtf?

and,

not to mention,

:winky:
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

pokerupfront wrote:
msuhunter wrote:
wtf?

and,

not to mention,

please don't tell me that this is your list of things to do in laramie :rofl:

:winky:
disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 34 times

msuhunter wrote:
If you don't like it, you're free to leave. :twocents:
ImageImageImageImage
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Chances are this game will get ugly, but I like that Wyoming is playing at home against some big time teams on national T.V. Exposure is good, no matter what the score is.
CougarMVP
Buckaroo

msuhunter wrote:
Being a WSU alum, I'm use to people making the same shallow comment about Pullman, WA and I love that damn place. Nothing beats at true college town and I'm sure Wyo fans can agree.

However, I'll be back when it gets closer to the game and I hope I can hit up some of ya'll tailgates hehe. :lol:

Wazzu vs. Wyo WBB on Saturday and thus I won't be cheering for ya this weekend.