If, if, if

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
LawPoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 90 times

This game was among the most frustrating I have seen in recent years. IF we make two or three tackles at the end of the 2nd quarter...IF we make a first down when they are up 13-7 right before half...IF we could convert two or three 3rd and 4 (or less yardage)...IF we had a better 3rd and 4ish play than a short, but high and wide pass...IF we actually convert a 4th and short inside the 20...

I know IFs are a part of the deal, but we 34-7 is not an adequate reflection of how this game actually was played. But I am ready to make the next step...and it seems that we are close. Am I missing something?

I know Texas had some missed opportunities and penalties kept some of our drives going to the point that we could actually reach the TX 20 yd line...but I think we are close. This said, I am worried about BSU. We cannot get pressure on anyone and they play a style of game that will be more difficult for us to defend than TX.

Oh and SCREW YOU BYU...I hope you lose every stinking game...independent is another word for LONELY...if we could add LOSER to the mix, that would be very, very awesome. Let's send those bastards out in style.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

I thought the short out routes were pretty irritating.. we ran those plays WAY too much with no success.
ImageImageImageImage
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 147 times

Austin McCoy should never be running the ball! He was barely touched. Hmmm, who do I want holding the ball when we go for it on 4th down? A punter or ACS? That was a dumb call.
W-Y, Until I Die!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

laxwyo wrote:Austin McCoy should never be running the ball! He was barely touched. Hmmm, who do I want holding the ball when we go for it on 4th down? A punter or ACS? That was a dumb call.
Should have thrown it. McCoy has at least shown that he can do that.