For anyone else at the game,

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Didn't it sound like MORE than 20,000 people? Once both sides of the stadium were going, it was deafening on the upper deck just under the Wildcatter boxes. I wonder what it was like down lower.
Fullback41
A Real Cowboy

i couldnt notice a difference on the upper west side. i am surprised i didnt see any brown and gold vevezulas or whatever those buzzing things from the world cup are.
In heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here, and when we're gone from here, our friends will be drinking all the beer!
zappinpoke
Cowpoke

Is it just me or are the speakers on the scoreboard to Phucking loud? Gettin tired of walking out of there with a pounding head ache.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

zappinpoke wrote:Is it just me or are the speakers on the scoreboard to Phucking loud? Gettin tired of walking out of there with a pounding head ache.
Once you've been to an AC/DC concert, those speakers don't seem that loud. :whistle:
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

zappinpoke wrote:Is it just me or are the speakers on the scoreboard to Phucking loud? Gettin tired of walking out of there with a pounding head ache.
Yes. WAY too loud. Wear earplugs or earphones with a radio.
zappinpoke
Cowpoke

fromolwyoming wrote:
Once you've been to an AC/DC concert, those speakers don't seem that loud. :whistle:
I was at one back in the late 70's. Actually partied with the band after the concert back at their hotel. Anyone allowed in the party could not have a camera with them as they didn't want any pictures taken of the s**t going down. Crazy nite let me tell you. :shock: :thumb: :winky:
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

fromolwyoming wrote:Didn't it sound like MORE than 20,000 people? Once both sides of the stadium were going, it was deafening on the upper deck just under the Wildcatter boxes. I wonder what it was like down lower.
which row/section...we were in sec 23 row 6
disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

wyosteelerfan wrote:
fromolwyoming wrote:Didn't it sound like MORE than 20,000 people? Once both sides of the stadium were going, it was deafening on the upper deck just under the Wildcatter boxes. I wonder what it was like down lower.
which row/section...we were in sec 23 row 6
Section 28 row 9. Almost right in between 28 and 29.
CowboyFan
Ranch Hand

I thought it seemed more like 23-25,000. The place was rocking. I also was very impressed with the audio. The fidelity was excellent, to me. It may have been a tad loud but with my hearing it was spot on. :D
Last edited by CowboyFan on Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fullback41
A Real Cowboy

Agreed, the louder the better for me...crank it up! I am on the upper east side for the Boise St game so maybe I will think it is too loud...I hope so, it should be too loud!
In heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here, and when we're gone from here, our friends will be drinking all the beer!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

Fullback41 wrote:Agreed, the louder the better for me...crank it up! I am on the upper east side for the Boise St game so maybe I will think it is too loud...I hope so, it should be too loud!
What section?