• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

1735 Tickets sold to WYO Fans ??????????

Vegas will have that new enclosed stadium done for the Raiders next year. They could have half a dozen bowl games there, I suppose. A bowl game in Boise is punishment, not a reward.

Who the hell wants to go to Boise Idaho in December to watch a team that won't have Josh Allen play directional Michigan?

and a potential ass kickin, as much as that pains me to say it, sure hope our D comes to play and show those that didn't want to, I wonder if keepitreal tried to use media credentials to get in(if he still has any) or actually bought tickets thru UW as well or got them on Stub Hub, LOL

stymeman said:
and a potential ass kickin, as much as that pains me to say it, sure hope our D comes to play and show those that didn't want to

And that the D scores enough to win

stymeman said:
wyokoke said:
stymeman said:
and a potential ass kickin, as much as that pains me to say it, sure hope our D comes to play and show those that didn't want to

And that the D scores enough to win

Yeah cuz we got a heck of an offense w/o JA, lol

We also don't have an offense WITH Josh Allen don't know how you guys haven't noticed that yet.

Seriously the defense is what got us to 7 wins it wasn't Josh putting the team on his back. Defense was the consistently dominant unit of this team.

I agree that our offense was never great but comparing what we saw vs San Jose state our offense is amazing with josh. With josh we beat San Jose state to a pulp without him we can’t complete a pass.

With Josh Allen we were statistically ranked a bottom 10 offense, without him I think it's safe to say we were dead last

But at least he bowled last night in the event they had there and a strike even, LOL He's gonna play, oh yeah maybe for a quarter or half, and at least the NCAA 18 game played we beat the Chippys 24-14 I watched the whole thing
http://kowb1290.com/wyoming-wins-famous-idaho-potato-bowl-video-game-simulation-video/

Wyovanian said:
SDPokeFan said:
Who the hell wants to go to Boise Idaho in December to watch a team that won't have Josh Allen play directional Michigan?

Serious fans maybe?
Use ancestery.com to see if you have any Eskimo blood. Otherwise your ass will be frozen by the end of the game in the 30 degree (or less) weather. Maybe the hospital will have a price break special on frostbite treatment.

Adv8RU12 said:
Wyovanian said:
SDPokeFan said:

Serious fans maybe?
Use ancestery.com to see if you have any Eskimo blood. Otherwise your ass will be frozen by the end of the game in the 30 degree (or less) weather. Maybe the hospital will have a price break special on frostbite treatment.

A little over dramatic much? I will admit people will not be walking around in shorts and a t-shirt but compared to the Laramie Winters and games in November at 7200 feet this shouldn't be all that bad. It just isn't vacationing weather.

Back