So if I offended some byu fans, I'm sorry

A forum for everything else not sports related. A place for fun and everything amusing.
carbonpoke
A Real Cowboy

I didn't mean to hurt your feelers...

Durning trying times like this, I believe in the power of prayer. So cougar brethren, pray. And sometimes... shake it up a little. Have u tried single knee prayer? Or squeezing butter between your fingers during prayer. It may help.

As a last resort, and don't tell anybody I said this, cause it's a secret... If you clinch a carrot between your tushy checks, you may win the rest of your games... Maybe even all of them next year. God speed and condolences for your struggles.

Go cougs... .... Ehhh
Last edited by carbonpoke on Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cuttslam
WyoNation Addict

Yes, so sorry about your season, you guys will bounce back. Hopefully you get into a conference. I think you guys would do well in the Big Sky or Sunbelt.
I BLEED BROWN AND GOLD.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 584 times
Been liked: 236 times

screw byu. Hope their program folds and they discontinue all sports. Hate those pompous jerks
Last edited by LanderPoke on Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

LanderPoke wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:41 pm screw byu. Hope their program fold and they discontinue all sports. Hate those pompous jerks
I agree 1 million %!!!!

I hate them with a major vengeance. :tickedoff:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

Now is not the time to be vengeful. Now is the time to bask in their two win glory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
W-Y, Until I Die!
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

carbonpoke wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:51 pm I didn't mean to hurt your feelers...

Durning trying times like this, I believe in the power of prayer. So cougar brethren, pray. And sometimes... shake it up a little. Have u tried single knee prayer? Or squeezing butter between your fingers during prayer. It may help.

As a last resort, and don't tell anybody I said this, cause it's a secret... If you clinch a carrot between your tushy checks, you may win the rest of your games... Maybe even all of them next year. God speed and condolences for your struggles.

Go cougs... .... Ehhh
I'll have to try that butter thing, sounds legit.

Hopefully this 2-8 will stretch into a 10 year run of similar results.
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

Cowboy Junky wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:02 pm Hopefully this 2-8 will stretch into a 10 year run of similar results.
I'm hoping for a winless season at least once for them. They royally deserve it.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

Wyokie wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:16 pm
Cowboy Junky wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:02 pm Hopefully this 2-8 will stretch into a 10 year run of similar results.
I'm hoping for a winless season at least once for them. They royally deserve it.
I'm hoping the program folds and they shut down. They royally deserve it.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

Asmodeanreborn wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:30 am
Wyokie wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:16 pm
I'm hoping the program folds and they shut down. They royally deserve it.
That would be much better.