Need 2 texas tickets

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
theman
Ranch Hand

The lady and I go to all the games down this way... ie... Oklahoma State, TCU, Texas A&M.
Now we want to go to the Texas game but I just called the UW ticket office and they are all sold out.. I want to sit in the Wyoming section *32*. I dont' mind paying face value. Let me know.
thx
TexasFight
Buckaroo

To anyone that doesn't have tickets, there will be plenty available, probably a lot of upper deck tickets for under face value. I know the OP wants to sit in your section, but don't be afraid to make the trip just because you didn't get tickets through your allotment. There aren't too many bad seats in DKR. And I think it's a evening game, so sitting in the East Side upper deck will be a nice view of the sunset and the city skyline at night.
wolfTEX
Buckaroo

Saw this on the [urlhttp://forums.hornfans.com/php/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=ticketswap&Number=6241552&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=][/url]

Sec 8 Row 57 - 4 consecutive seats. Selling at $70 ea. (face value) and come with reserved parking (Brown garage). Please email me at [email protected] or contact me at 832-875-6076 if interested.