Was told some strange dude at the presser asked...

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 317 times
Been liked: 124 times

Dave how long he planned to be at Wyoming, or something to that effect. I guess the place erupted in laughter and gasps. Unreal. :oops:
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Peanuts the Bulldog
Buckaroo

Very unprofessional question. Let the coach, recruit and talk about the 18 year old kids that have just agreed to be part of the program for the next 4-5 years. That's the purpose of the event taking place.
dapokes
Ranch Hand

Yeah, I can confirm that. Everyone was just like "WTF?" then he followed up with asking another related to how long he intends on staying...

akward
Snowman_55
Ranch Hand

Wyoming fans have an overly large paranoia with coaches leaving...I hate to see a coach do well here and use us as a stepping stone too, but I look at it like as a positive because it shows that the program is meeting or exceeding expectations and getting national attention.
Everyday I wake up and realize it's a great day because I am not a BYU or CSU fan! GO POKES!!!
dapokes
Ranch Hand

DC said something to his second question that was pretty comforting tho...

He said he wants to turn this program around just like what has gone on at Boise State, thus far. Hopefully he can beat them next year and then say he wants to turn it into a better school. :lol:
Fullback41
A Real Cowboy

What a Debbie Downer! I would have punched him in the face. Peanuts is right, this day is about excitement for football programs and high school kids reaching thier goals to play college football, not some bitchy fan trying to run DC off, like Tiller, etc.

UW fans need to understand talking about coaches leaving just makes it more likely to happen, it gets old. Even Glenn had to hear these stupid questions from fans that do no good. Get clue loser.
In heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here, and when we're gone from here, our friends will be drinking all the beer!
mrtnt3x
A Real Cowboy

Was it the douche bag reporter that slammed WYO from Vegas or Fresno?
Powder River ... Let 'R Buck!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 317 times
Been liked: 124 times

mrtnt3x wrote:Was it the douche bag reporter that slammed WYO from Vegas or Fresno?
It probably was that special "inside" reporter from a certain Wyoming message board. Think about it...
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...