season tickets

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
pcwyo
Buckaroo

Has anyone received their season tickets yet, either hard copies or emailed print-at-home variety? First exhibition game is 10 days away.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 318 times
Been liked: 126 times

pcwyo wrote:Has anyone received their season tickets yet, either hard copies or emailed print-at-home variety? First exhibition game is 10 days away.
I have not (and I ordered mine to be printed). I would bet they show this week.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Wyolie Coyote
Cowpoke

Have not seen them. Also asked to view open seats on the renewal. No contact from the ticket office. Guess I get what I get.
TSpoke
A Real Cowboy

pcwyo wrote:Has anyone received their season tickets yet, either hard copies or emailed print-at-home variety? First exhibition game is 10 days away.
10 days? Isn;t the first game the 7th of November? But no I haven't received them yet.
pcwyo
Buckaroo

TSpoke wrote:
10 days? Isn;t the first game the 7th of November? But no I haven't received them yet.
Oops. I'm a week ahead of myself. Keep thinking Halloween is this Saturday too.
TSpoke
A Real Cowboy

pcwyo wrote:
TSpoke wrote:
Oops. I'm a week ahead of myself. Keep thinking Halloween is this Saturday too.
Haha. I know the feeling.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

Tickets will be mailed & arrive to ticket holders next week. Just saw the info.
Dear Karma,

McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

McPeachy wrote:Tickets will be mailed & arrive to ticket holders next week. Just saw the info.
Tickets arrived today! Yes! :thumb:
Dear Karma,

fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

None for me. Just got back from seeing the doctor in Fort Collins (doctor at Bone and Joint sent me to him) and I'll be having ankle surgery on November 10. And this time, I'm getting a transplant tendon. So 6 weeks non-weight bearing (minimum) takes me right to Christmas, and even then, I'll just be starting to put weight on it. I will be watching every game I can on TV and online though.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 144 times
Been liked: 155 times

fromolwyoming wrote:None for me. Just got back from seeing the doctor in Fort Collins (doctor at Bone and Joint sent me to him) and I'll be having ankle surgery on November 10. And this time, I'm getting a transplant tendon. So 6 weeks non-weight bearing (minimum) takes me right to Christmas, and even then, I'll just be starting to put weight on it. I will be watching every game I can on TV and online though.
Is it Dr. Frankenstein ?
W-Y, Until I Die!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

laxwyo wrote:
fromolwyoming wrote:None for me. Just got back from seeing the doctor in Fort Collins (doctor at Bone and Joint sent me to him) and I'll be having ankle surgery on November 10. And this time, I'm getting a transplant tendon. So 6 weeks non-weight bearing (minimum) takes me right to Christmas, and even then, I'll just be starting to put weight on it. I will be watching every game I can on TV and online though.
Is it Dr. Frankenstein ?
No, Frankenfurter.
Aaron
A Real Cowboy

Got them Wed