McGregor vs Mayweather

A forum for everything else not sports related. A place for fun and everything amusing.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

So what do you fight fans think? Personally I'm not a McGregor fan but even if I was this type of fight could be really interesting.

Mayweather hides behind his shoulder and rolls punches pretty much non stop in his fights he just rarely gets hit.

McGregor seems like he will get frustrated not being able to really lay into Mayweather and I really expect Mayweather being able to counter punch at a pretty consistent rate.

What do you guys think?
Last edited by Wyo2dal on Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 31 times

I would love to see McGregor pound the crap out of Mayweather.. but I don't think it's gonna happen.
ImageImageImageImage
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

Mayweather should destroy him. Would love to see Conor win but I don't see it. And if they did it in the octagon it would be the same way just reversed, they're two different sports
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

wyokoke wrote:Mayweather should destroy him. Would love to see Conor win but I don't see it. And if they did it in the octagon it would be the same way just reversed, they're two different sports
Absolutely in cage Mayweather wouldn't stand a chance.

Personally I hope McGregor gets humiliated something about him that I just can't stand.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

This is disrespectful to all those other boxers out there that didn't get a shot at Mayweather