OT: Help the Patriots?

A forum for everything else not sports related. A place for fun and everything amusing.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

MrTitleist wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:04 pm
Wyokie wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:07 pm
Wyolie Coyote wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:00 pm
WestWYOPoke wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:19 am
Wyolie Coyote wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:11 am F them cheaters. Let them find place in Colorado, Wyo can live without them. Can't stand Brady or Belicheck. Half of that team disrespected the President by not attending the White House trip. To hell with them.
HA...they cheat no more or less than any other team. In fact, if you're a Bronco fan (don't know if you are or not), then you should hold your tongue because the Broncos cheat more than the Patriots do.

And who cares if they didn't go to the White House; disrespect the President??? GTFO...last time I checked they have a choice...I wouldn't have gone either.
Didn't say they had no choice. It is disrespectful no matter who is in office. They have been proven to be cheaters. So GTFO.....
Rumor has it that Brady's wife (who IMO is not hot-looking) told him not to go so, he stayed home.

Other players just didn't like Trump so....
Brady didn't go when Obama was in the White House either.......
Oh, yeah...I completely forgot about that. Thanks. :thumb:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

As much as I despise the Patriots and all the poop everyone on that team infects the NFL with even I wouldn't let my feelings of detest for them blind me from the realization that the state and university would benefit from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

Let them check it out, maybe gentry should run some routes for Brady

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
W-Y, Until I Die!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 31 times

Brady has a cabin outside of Big Sky Montana.. wouldn't be surprised if they end up there.
ImageImageImageImage
BeatCSPuke
Buckaroo

Unfortunately too many fell for the fake news tweeted by the ny times. The patriots called them on it and the nyt sports editor has since apologized. The lie that was originally put out there is still thought to be true since it was picked up and repeated by so many other fake news sources.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2017/04/20/n ... oto-tweet/
GoPokes86
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 10 times

Exposure is exposure and if UW could pull it off, this level of exposure would be huge. To impressionable kids, seeing a team coming off a Superbowl title using the facilities shows that something is going right at UW. Just the daily updates and the clips on ESPN, "Now to (whatever talking head) in Laramie, WY for an update on Pats practice" would gain some huge notoriety for Wyoming and especially the facilities at UW.
Poke-proud
Cowpoke

WestWYOPoke wrote:
Wyolie Coyote wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:00 pm
WestWYOPoke wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:19 am
Wyolie Coyote wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:11 am F them cheaters. Let them find place in Colorado, Wyo can live without them. Can't stand Brady or Belicheck. Half of that team disrespected the President by not attending the White House trip. To hell with them.
HA...they cheat no more or less than any other team. In fact, if you're a Bronco fan (don't know if you are or not), then you should hold your tongue because the Broncos cheat more than the Patriots do.

And who cares if they didn't go to the White House; disrespect the President??? GTFO...last time I checked they have a choice...I wouldn't have gone either.
Didn't say they had no choice. It is disrespectful no matter who is in office. They have been proven to be cheaters. So GTFO.....
Actually, if we are referring to Deflate-gate, several physicists have proven that they DIDN'T take air out of the footballs. But besides that, it's not that big of a deal, it's no worse than every other team does. And isn't as bad as anyone that has taken performance enhancers, so I guess every team is full of cheaters.

Really confused how exercising one's right to peacefully protest is disrespectful...especially when it is towards one of the most disrespectful individuals alive.
Trump is "one of the most disrespectful individuals alive"? OK, wow, the Obama disillusion is strong. Nobody, NOBODY disrespected Americans like Obama.

Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 23 times

Poke-proud wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:50 am Nobody, NOBODY disrespected Americans like Obama.
Alright, I'll bite. What on earth was it that Obama did that disrespected Americans? He even became pretty good friends with W despite their political differences.

I can think of plenty of things Obama did which I disagreed with, but in terms of disrespecting this country? His presidency was one of the most scandal-less in a long time despite many attempts to fabricate "scandals." Hell, how many investigations into Benghazi did we have? A large portion of this nation still thinks something untoward actually happened there despite every single Republican-led investigation coming up with the same conclusion: the administration did nothing wrong - the budget cuts to security was the culprit. Funny how that wasn't covered over and over on Fox, eh?
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

Ok, I'm moving this to the Hole in the Wall Forum.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
Poke-proud
Cowpoke

Asmodeanreborn wrote:
Poke-proud wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:50 am Nobody, NOBODY disrespected Americans like Obama.
Alright, I'll bite. What on earth was it that Obama did that disrespected Americans? He even became pretty good friends with W despite their political differences.

I can think of plenty of things Obama did which I disagreed with, but in terms of disrespecting this country? His presidency was one of the most scandal-less in a long time despite many attempts to fabricate "scandals." Hell, how many investigations into Benghazi did we have? A large portion of this nation still thinks something untoward actually happened there despite every single Republican-led investigation coming up with the same conclusion: the administration did nothing wrong - the budget cuts to security was the culprit. Funny how that wasn't covered over and over on Fox, eh?
OK, how about the biggest - the dreadful deal with Iran. Can you in good conscience defend it. It would be moronic to even try. The only ones who gained from this deal was Iran. Yes it was disrespectful to the citizens of the US!

Scandal- less. My gosh have you been comatose the last 8 years???!!!! How about. Fast and Furious, the IRS "scandal", targeting of conservatives, Bowe Bergdahl, the controversies of his AG Holder (and contempt of Congress), warrantless spying on journalists, the GSA scandal, NSA warrantless spying, and yes there were problems with Benghazi in the fact that Obama blamed it on a YouTube video and only a moron would try to defend that, not to mention Hillarys continual lying about emails and her secret server.

What about his lies about Obamacare - if you like your Dr you can keep your Dr - Lie. If you like your insurance you can keep your insurance - Lie.

Go ahead and defend any of this - only a "Moron" would even try.

The guy will go down as the worst president - ever. Only a "Moron" would try to even defend him.

WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 8 times

Wow, you are clearly too biased to have a coherent discussion. Stop drinking the bipartisan Kool-Aid and think for yourself...and before you say you do, your previous post with about a dozen hot button talking points proves otherwise.
Poke-proud
Cowpoke

WestWYOPoke wrote:Wow, you are clearly too biased to have a coherent discussion. Stop drinking the bipartisan Kool-Aid and think for yourself...and before you say you do, your previous post with about a dozen hot button talking points proves otherwise.
Ha ha, too biased. No, I just showed all the scandals and "dumb" things your idol was involved with and you can't argue it. You'd be a moron to try. Lol

WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 101 times

MrTitleist wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:04 pmBrady didn't go when Obama was in the White House either.......
Also, Brady was an outspoken Trump supporter. Dude just didn't want to go to the White House. I'm not a Brady fan, but this is a non issue.

WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict

Poke-proud wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:24 am
WestWYOPoke wrote:Wow, you are clearly too biased to have a coherent discussion. Stop drinking the bipartisan Kool-Aid and think for yourself...and before you say you do, your previous post with about a dozen hot button talking points proves otherwise.
Ha ha, too biased. No, I just showed all the scandals and "dumb" things your idol was involved with and you can't argue it. You'd be a moron to try. Lol

:clap: :clap: Congratulations, you just proved my point for me. Nowhere in this post did I bring up or say anything about Obama. Your Bipartisan-bias is so strong that you just assume that anyone that doesn't like Trump must be liberal and/or a Democrat. Sorry to burst your bubble, but I am neither. I am, however, an individual that doesn't resort to calling other people names just because they have different viewpoints from my own...food for thought.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 23 times

Poke-proud wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:28 pm
Asmodeanreborn wrote:

OK, how about the biggest - the dreadful deal with Iran. Can you in good conscience defend it. It would be moronic to even try. The only ones who gained from this deal was Iran. Yes it was disrespectful to the citizens of the US!

Scandal- less. My gosh have you been comatose the last 8 years???!!!! How about. Fast and Furious, the IRS "scandal", targeting of conservatives, Bowe Bergdahl, the controversies of his AG Holder (and contempt of Congress), warrantless spying on journalists, the GSA scandal, NSA warrantless spying, and yes there were problems with Benghazi in the fact that Obama blamed it on a YouTube video and only a moron would try to defend that, not to mention Hillarys continual lying about emails and her secret server.

What about his lies about Obamacare - if you like your Dr you can keep your Dr - Lie. If you like your insurance you can keep your insurance - Lie.

Go ahead and defend any of this - only a "Moron" would even try.

The guy will go down as the worst president - ever. Only a "Moron" would try to even defend him.

Holy crap. You might want to turn off Alex Jones. First of all, I'm not sure why all scandals happening on a President's watch are attributable to him even if he has nothing to do with it. Was the Gold King Mine debacle Obama's fault too?

The Bowe Bergdahl story has so much more to it than was reported (here's a loooong breakdown: http://www.newsweek.com/2016/02/05/seri ... 19962.html), the warrantless spying I'm assuming you're talking about Trump's continued lies even after our entire intelligence community told him to shut up and quit lying about it.

As far as Benghazi goes... really? You think people willing to go on a murderous rage over cartoons can't be upset about a youtube video? Also have no idea what Hillary's got to do with this, but you might be interested to note that the current "administration" (Kushner, Bannon, Spicer, and Conway) got caught using that exact type of e-mail server setup now themselves. Funny how that goes, eh?

Regarding insurance: if you paid $30 a month for health insurance pre-ObamaCare, you did not have insurance, you had a "have discounted checkups" plan that would've landed you in bankruptcy the second you tried using it for anything. The ACA is a mess, but it's not a worse mess than what the insurance market looked like before. The repeal failed because they couldn't come up with anything better, but I definitely want to see them actually fix the U.S. healthcare system, because it's broken. Too many greedy hands in a "free market" in a market that by design can never function like a "free market" since you have no leverage to negotiate when you're dying.
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

Other than the "Gronk would like the Parlor" comment this is one of the dumbest threads I've ever read
Poke-proud
Cowpoke

WestWYOPoke wrote:

:clap: :clap: Congratulations, you just proved my point for me. Nowhere in this post did I bring up or say anything about Obama. Your Bipartisan-bias is so strong that you just assume that anyone that doesn't like Trump must be liberal and/or a Democrat. Sorry to burst your bubble, but I am neither. I am, however, an individual that doesn't resort to calling other people names just because they have different viewpoints from my own...food for thought.
Clap clap, if you don't support Conservative ideals, by default you would be liberal, by definition. I didn't call you a name, I said if you defended things such as the Iran deal you have to be a moron. You took the bait and didn't try to defend it - because you or anyone else - can't. You are the one exposing your bias. You just are afraid to say who you support because you know liberalism - frankly, sucks. I'd run from it too.

OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

wyokoke wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:54 am Other than the "Gronk would like the Parlor" comment this is one of the dumbest threads I've ever read
It has certainly morphed into that. Although the topic of an NFL team coming to train in Laramie is certainly an interesting possibility that deserves discussion on this forum.
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict

Poke-proud wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:18 pm
WestWYOPoke wrote:

Clap clap, if you don't support Conservative ideals, by default you would be liberal, by definition. I didn't call you a name, I said if you defended things such as the Iran deal you have to be a moron. You took the bait and didn't try to defend it - because you or anyone else - can't. You are the one exposing your bias. You just are afraid to say who you support because you know liberalism - frankly, sucks. I'd run from it too.

That statement is flat-out, 100% false. The world doesn't revolve around conservatism just as it doesn't revolve around liberalism. There are dozens of political viewpoints outside of those 2 polarizing mindsets. Political viewpoints aren't a 2-sided coin, either A or B. In fact, the vast majority of people in this country are neither truly conservative nor truly liberal, congrats, you are a minority.

As for the rest of your statement, you clearly have reading comprehension issues. Nowhere did I try to defend Obama, nowhere did I try to defend the Iran deal, you are - once again - displaying your ignorance and partisan bias by lumping everyone into 1 of 2 groups...doesn't work that way.

People that think like you do are the real problem with this country. It's not conservatives or liberals, it's the people that think in only black and white; those that think that you are either with me or against me. Another reason why bipartisan politics is a joke.
Poke-proud
Cowpoke

WestWYOPoke wrote:
Poke-proud wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:18 pm
WestWYOPoke wrote:

That statement is flat-out, 100% false. The world doesn't revolve around conservatism just as it doesn't revolve around liberalism. There are dozens of political viewpoints outside of those 2 polarizing mindsets. Political viewpoints aren't a 2-sided coin, either A or B. In fact, the vast majority of people in this country are neither truly conservative nor truly liberal, congrats, you are a minority.

As for the rest of your statement, you clearly have reading comprehension issues. Nowhere did I try to defend Obama, nowhere did I try to defend the Iran deal, you are - once again - displaying your ignorance and partisan bias by lumping everyone into 1 of 2 groups...doesn't work that way.

People that think like you do are the real problem with this country. It's not conservatives or liberals, it's the people that think in only black and white; those that think that you are either with me or against me. Another reason why bipartisan politics is a joke.
OK, so who did you vote for, "wink - wink". Obama or McCain, or Obama or Romney? I'm sure I'll hear crickets - if your intellectually honest enough to answer.