Right now there is a good 60-70% chance that I will be

A forum for everything else not sports related. A place for fun and everything amusing.
CheyenneGunslinger
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time

visiting Wyoming again this summer. And if I do I will also visit Laramie again. And as I said in another thread I will take an official tour of the city. But this is my question, are there any old western bars in Laramie? I was disappointed not to have seen any in Cheyenne. Once I visited Virginia City, NV and it was an authentic old western/mining town. Man, that place was full of old saloons equipped with dance hall girls and was really a cool place to visit. Don't know if I should expect anything like that in Laramie.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 101 times

The Buckhorn has some history to it. 3rd Street Bar is a little more updated, but there is a lot of UW sports memorabilia from over the years in there. For food you could also check out the Cavalryman south of town for some pretty good prime rib and somewhat of an old west atmosphere.
CheyenneGunslinger
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time

WYO1016 wrote:The Buckhorn has some history to it. 3rd Street Bar is a little more updated, but there is a lot of UW sports memorabilia from over the years in there. For food you could also check out the Cavalryman south of town for some pretty good prime rib and somewhat of an old west atmosphere.
Thanks very much.