So if I offended some byu fans, I'm sorry

A forum for everything else not sports related. A place for fun and everything amusing.
Post Reply
carbonpoke
Cowpoke
Posts: 832
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:54 pm
Location: Puyallup, WA

So if I offended some byu fans, I'm sorry

Post by carbonpoke » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:51 pm

I didn't mean to hurt your feelers...

Durning trying times like this, I believe in the power of prayer. So cougar brethren, pray. And sometimes... shake it up a little. Have u tried single knee prayer? Or squeezing butter between your fingers during prayer. It may help.

As a last resort, and don't tell anybody I said this, cause it's a secret... If you clinch a carrot between your tushy checks, you may win the rest of your games... Maybe even all of them next year. God speed and condolences for your struggles.

Go cougs... .... Ehhh
Last edited by carbonpoke on Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Cuttslam
WyoNation Addict
Posts: 2077
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:54 pm
Location: Goodyear, Arizona

Re: So if I offended some byu fans, I'm sorry

Post by Cuttslam » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:02 pm

Yes, so sorry about your season, you guys will bounce back. Hopefully you get into a conference. I think you guys would do well in the Big Sky or Sunbelt.
I BLEED BROWN AND GOLD.
Image

User avatar
LanderPoke
WyoNation Addict
Posts: 4474
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:47 pm
Location: Laramie

Re: So if I offended some byu fans, I'm sorry

Post by LanderPoke » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:41 pm

screw byu. Hope their program folds and they discontinue all sports. Hate those pompous jerks
Last edited by LanderPoke on Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
WyoNation Moderator
Posts: 5299
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:40 pm
Location: Oklahoma City but from Casper, WY

Re: So if I offended some byu fans, I'm sorry

Post by Wyokie » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:44 pm

LanderPoke wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:41 pm
screw byu. Hope their program fold and they discontinue all sports. Hate those pompous jerks
I agree 1 million %!!!!

I hate them with a major vengeance. :tickedoff:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken shit! And we're getting chicken shit!!!!!!!!!!!

User avatar
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Posts: 6510
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:27 am
Location: Rock Springs, WY

Re: So if I offended some byu fans, I'm sorry

Post by laxwyo » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:06 pm

Now is not the time to be vengeful. Now is the time to bask in their two win glory.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[img]file://localhost/Users/Sean/Desktop/gif_125x69_d53246.gif[/img]
W-Y, Until I Fucking Die!

User avatar
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict
Posts: 3414
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:59 pm

Re: So if I offended some byu fans, I'm sorry

Post by Cowboy Junky » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:02 pm

carbonpoke wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:51 pm
I didn't mean to hurt your feelers...

Durning trying times like this, I believe in the power of prayer. So cougar brethren, pray. And sometimes... shake it up a little. Have u tried single knee prayer? Or squeezing butter between your fingers during prayer. It may help.

As a last resort, and don't tell anybody I said this, cause it's a secret... If you clinch a carrot between your tushy checks, you may win the rest of your games... Maybe even all of them next year. God speed and condolences for your struggles.

Go cougs... .... Ehhh
I'll have to try that butter thing, sounds legit.

Hopefully this 2-8 will stretch into a 10 year run of similar results.
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.

User avatar
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
WyoNation Moderator
Posts: 5299
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:40 pm
Location: Oklahoma City but from Casper, WY

Re: So if I offended some byu fans, I'm sorry

Post by Wyokie » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:16 pm

Cowboy Junky wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:02 pm
Hopefully this 2-8 will stretch into a 10 year run of similar results.
I'm hoping for a winless season at least once for them. They royally deserve it.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken shit! And we're getting chicken shit!!!!!!!!!!!

User avatar
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Posts: 5185
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:16 pm

Re: So if I offended some byu fans, I'm sorry

Post by Asmodeanreborn » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:30 am

Wyokie wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:16 pm
Cowboy Junky wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:02 pm
Hopefully this 2-8 will stretch into a 10 year run of similar results.
I'm hoping for a winless season at least once for them. They royally deserve it.
I'm hoping the program folds and they shut down. They royally deserve it.

User avatar
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
WyoNation Moderator
Posts: 5299
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:40 pm
Location: Oklahoma City but from Casper, WY

Re: So if I offended some byu fans, I'm sorry

Post by Wyokie » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:54 am

Asmodeanreborn wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:30 am
Wyokie wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:16 pm
Cowboy Junky wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:02 pm
Hopefully this 2-8 will stretch into a 10 year run of similar results.
I'm hoping for a winless season at least once for them. They royally deserve it.
I'm hoping the program folds and they shut down. They royally deserve it.
That would be much better.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken shit! And we're getting chicken shit!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply