NFL Activism

A forum for everything else not sports related. A place for fun and everything amusing.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

Re: NFL Activism

Post by laxwyo » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:17 pm

I think kneeling is fine. I probably wouldn't give a shit but I have a problem when people that disagree are insinuated to be backwards redneck racists. Hence the criticism hurled at NASCAR. That makes me want to defend the people protesting the protest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[img]file://localhost/Users/Sean/Desktop/gif_125x69_d53246.gif[/img]
W-Y, Until I Fucking Die!

wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

Post by wyokoke » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:53 pm

laxwyo wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:17 pm
I think kneeling is fine. I probably wouldn't give a shit but I have a problem when people that disagree are insinuated to be backwards redneck racists. Hence the criticism hurled at NASCAR. That makes me want to defend the people protesting the protest.

Then someone like pokeproud comes along and makes it real hard to defend

Poke-proud
Cowpoke

NFL Activism

Post by Poke-proud » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:01 pm

wyokoke wrote:
laxwyo wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:17 pm

Then someone like pokeproud comes along and makes it real hard to defend
Not "real hard" to defend at all.

kdwrightuwyo
A Real Cowboy

Post by kdwrightuwyo » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:33 pm

Wow this thread turned into quite the shit show...

LanderPoke
WyoNation Addict

Post by LanderPoke » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:38 pm

DVDA wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:15 pm
LanderPoke wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:33 pm
I think they should stand up salute the flag. How many have tried living in a different country? We're incredibly blessed and lucky to live here. Stand up and show some respect!
Or they could exercise the freedoms we have that make it the greatest country in the world.
They can and are. and I'm going to consider them ungrateful. Nothing is sacred to them

DVDA
Cowpoke

Post by DVDA » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:28 am

LanderPoke wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:38 pm
DVDA wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:15 pm
LanderPoke wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:33 pm
I think they should stand up salute the flag. How many have tried living in a different country? We're incredibly blessed and lucky to live here. Stand up and show some respect!
Or they could exercise the freedoms we have that make it the greatest country in the world.
They can and are. and I'm going to consider them ungrateful. Nothing is sacred to them
It's about as sacred as the napkins it's plastered on or boxers sweaty nuts dangle in with the flag on it. The whole thing is silly cherry picking by people who want something to complain about. I don't think kneeling is the best way to get their point across, but it clearly is working since so many people are talking about the topic at hand.