The saga continues...

Keep it clean, but this is the place if you want to smack talk!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

Had a friend call me last night (paying member of rivals) to tell me that I am continually getting bashed (as is WyoNation & other former posters) on GWG. I don't get it...to me, it is over & done, water under the bridge, no harm...just over.

UW athletics is important enough, and a big enough entity that many message boards can exsist just fine. I just don't get why the attacks keep happening. I wonder if it makes some of the regular posters over there feel superior, or THAT much better, than every other UW fan by continually going down that road.

Kind of reminds me of how bWHYu fans act toward UW fans. And I thought we were all on "the same side"...
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

McPeachy wrote:Had a friend call me last night (paying member of rivals) to tell me that I am continually getting bashed (as is WyoNation & other former posters) on GWG. I don't get it...to me, it is over & done, water under the bridge, no harm...just over.

UW athletics is important enough, and a big enough entity that many message boards can exsist just fine. I just don't get why the attacks keep happening. I wonder if it makes some of the regular posters over there feel superior, or THAT much better, than every other UW fan by continually going down that road.

Kind of reminds me of how bWHYu fans act toward UW fans. And I thought we were all on "the same side"...
I haven't been on GWG in over a week. And I feel great!

I'd just ignore them. They'll get bored eventually.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Cornpoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

I actually went back and browsed GWG and It seems I was called out by twistedpoke. He seems to be making fun of me that I go to the practices and give my opinions on what is going on with the team and it's Coach's... I didn't realize that was something to be made fun of? I thought providing insight and opinion was what a message board like this is all about.
I'm good for 3!
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

I'm glad you are here CornPoke. I value and enjoy reading your insight and opinions and I'm sure others on here do too.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

WYCowboy wrote:I'm glad you are here CornPoke. I value and enjoy reading your insight and opinions and I'm sure others on here do too.
Count me in that group.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...