Hook 'em Cowboys...

Keep it clean, but this is the place if you want to smack talk!
vculou
Buckaroo

I'm Looking forward to a kick butt game with your ball players in a few weeks.
Best of Luck, may all the young men come back healthy with great memories of a huge game...
...and dont let the sphincters get to you, that is exactly what they want to piss you off ...

Now the "reality" smack... :lol:
Any one know what is the over and under on this game? Note: Mack is a good guy and he usually calls off the Horns when he is up by 30+ pts.... and if it is after the first series in the second half then that is when Colt will start to hand off and not pass...then if the Texas D shuts you down , the second string will enter the game in mass... IF they score twice then the third string comes in... etc... and when it is over, it is over, and we all know that ...So cowboys , play clean and take no cheap shots and everything will be ok...Advice to ya'll... dont piss em off and he wont step on you with 60 pts and leave broken bodies scattered on the field ...just take the check and lay down ... this is a miss match...
:shock:
:shock:
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

That's what Tennessee said. But in all honesty, Tennessee wasn't #2 in the nation at the time and we caught them napping. We have a new coaching staff, new offensive system, and quite a few questionmarks on our depth chart, but our defense will be a little better than you expect. Make no mistake about it, Texas will have our respect when you come to Laramie.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
TexasFight
Buckaroo

Even though that was probably one of the worst teams in Tenn history, that was still an amazing win for you guys.

I expect nothing but a fired up Cowboy team for our game.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

Hey Lou...there is a reason the game is played. Wyoming won't lay down for anyone. Your team will know they had a tough physical battle, regardless the final score. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if at the end of the season, good 'ol Mack ponies up to say this game with UW, physically rivaled any they played all year. Hopefully we both come out injury free!

Oh, and Wyoming did beat Tennessee last year, on their homecoming, in front of roughly 100K fans, yet most importantly you should know WYOMING had an AWFUL effing team last year!
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

In 2005 UW went down to Florida in the heat and in front of close to 100,000 of their fans and played them when they were ranked #2 in the nation I believe (at least in the top 10). Everyone said we would get blown out and we lost by 18. All I'm saying is we have seen all these predictions before. It may turn out to be a very bad day for us or we may put a scare into you. Much of it will depend on whether we break even on turnovers. We will be playing 3 top 25 teams in our own conference this year.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.