Pine Bluffs 50 game winning streak and counting

Wyoming High School sports, pro sports, other college sports
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

They beat Rocky Mountain today 1st round at State 67-51, they play vs Wind River tomorrow, tied the High School winning streak at 50 straight wins, hope they are playing for the 2A championship Saturday as I'll make the trek to Casper to watch this fun team, GO HORNETS
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Oh snap! Wind River beat them. Wind River and Wyoming Indian for the 'ship.

Indians really are the best basketball players. Congrats to both teams!
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

I haven't watched any high school ball this year but I remember staying in Casper after losing out just to stick around and watch Wyoming Indian, they were so fun to watch play for so many years
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

You jinxed them Stymeman.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
rocketcitypoke
Buckaroo

we had two historically significant upsets this weekend. Wind River's win stopped Hunter Thompson from winning back to back titles and ended a 50 game winning streak. Thompson had phenomenal prep career. He will go down as one of the top 10 players in Wyoming High School bball history. Then Lyman upset what is probably the best team in the state this year -- Riverton. Riverton was also attempting a run at an undefeated season. Be surprised if they don't come out a little better prepared in Casper and win 3A next week. Both great games though.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

Well Pine Bluffs started a new streak, 2 games and counting.

Not to take away from a 50 game win streak which is impressive!
stymeman
Bronco-Buster

I guess so and I was bummed about it following it on Twitter, it was too bad, but it happens, and over the weekend the undefeated Riverton Wolverines lost in Regionals too, sooo I guess it wasn't their days, but it was sure fun to watch them(PB).... one more add, since my Buffalo Bison didn't make state, I would like to see Kelly Walsh boys take state this year and shout out to Manny N'Tula a good kid and man it's hard for me to believe he's a senior already, get em Trojans
stymeman
Bronco-Buster

hard fought win Trojans over Central, hafta play better next round get em Trojans