Golden State Warriors

Wyoming High School sports, pro sports, other college sports
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

it's truly been fun to watch and see them get 70 wins, something we may not see again anytime soon Go Dubs
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Can't see anyone beating them 4 times in a series. Should be a fun playoffs regardless.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster

73-9, just look at that record and think about it, it coulda been just a bit better that's the scary part, yeah I don't see them losing any series, as long as they play GS ball, what a fun season, we probably won't see that again for years, decades
and yes what a night for Kobe as well, good NBA night
DVDA
A Real Cowboy

They've lost their 10th finally. They have three more losses to spare and a championship to win if they want to tie that Bulls team for best season ever.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
W-Y, Until I Die!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 584 times
Been liked: 236 times

I hate Draymond Green. Someone needs to shut his cocky ass up.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

OKC! OKC! OKC! Go Thunder!
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

I don't see how anyone can watch the NBA. Pure garbage. NHL playoffs are way more entertaining. Nothing is better than playoff overtimes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
W-Y, Until I Die!
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

laxwyo wrote:I don't see how anyone can watch the NBA. Pure garbage. NHL playoffs are way more entertaining. Nothing is better than playoff overtimes
THIS. I hate the NBA, the best thing that could happen IMO is if it ceased to exist, except then Larry is out of a job. If it weren't for this message board I would have no idea that Golden State lost.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

The only time I have any interest in the NBA is when Golden State loses. I have grown so tired of every single Sportscenter being devoted to what Steph Curry had for lunch. There are other sports out there ESPN.

The NHL playoffs are far more exciting. My Pens are looking good this year!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

I don't like hockey.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

LanderPoke wrote:I don't like hockey.
I always knew there was something seriously wrong with you
W-Y, Until I Die!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

laxwyo wrote:
OK. There is no hockey in Wyoming were I grew up. They took hockey off of ESPN when I was like 8 and I'm not Canadian. Why should I like hockey? Plus the best team loses all the time in the playoffs. It's a crap shoot who wins.
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

LanderPoke wrote:
laxwyo wrote:
OK. There is no hockey in Wyoming were I grew up. They took hockey off of ESPN when I was like 8 and I'm not Canadian. Why should I like hockey? Plus the best team loses all the time in the playoffs. It's a crap shoot who wins.
And so you don't like football either, since there is no seven game series and a fluke game can change the course of everything? Or March Madness either I assume?
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

wyokoke wrote:
LanderPoke wrote:
laxwyo wrote:
And so you don't like football either, since there is no seven game series and a fluke game can change the course of everything? Or March Madness either I assume?
Those are both single games. Hockey is a freaking seven game series. Seems like luck
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

LanderPoke wrote:
wyokoke wrote:
LanderPoke wrote:
laxwyo wrote:
Those are both single games. Hockey is a freaking seven game series. Seems like luck
Wait...what?!?
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

LanderPoke wrote:
wyokoke wrote:
LanderPoke wrote:
laxwyo wrote:
:lol:
stymeman
Bronco-Buster

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote:The only time I have any interest in the NBA is when Golden State loses. I have grown so tired of every single Sportscenter being devoted to what Steph Curry had for lunch. There are other sports out there ESPN.

The NHL playoffs are far more exciting. My Pens are looking good this year!
it's the same when LeBron has issues as well, it's like they only know those 2 players, but I'd sure rather keep the championship out west, cuz I don't think Cleveland will be able to handle the Party/riot when/if they win it all. I'm ready for football, this is my Arizona Cardinals year(I hope)
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

wyokoke wrote:
LanderPoke wrote:
wyokoke wrote:
LanderPoke wrote:
laxwyo wrote:
:lol:
Yeah. How many division winners lost to wild card teams in the playoffs? Hockey and baseball are games of chance.