WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 31 times

ImageImageImageImage
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

Best competitor I've ever seen at Wyoming. He will go down as considered probably the second best wrestler ever wrestling for Wyoming (Ballinger, Meredith, Reese Andy, Joe LeBlanc). Both Ballinger and Meredith are Wyoming natives as well.
303cowboy
Cowpoke
Been liked: 9 times

Anyone ever heard of the Professional Wrestling Championships before?
https://twitter.com/PWChampionships/sta ... 2933575680
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster

303cowboy wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:18 pm Anyone ever heard of the Professional Wrestling Championships before?
https://twitter.com/PWChampionships/sta ... 2933575680
No. Apparently it is a brand new league that was recently founded and will start in the summer. http://professionalwrestlingchampionships.com/

As much as I would like to see something like this succeed to provide funding to freestle and folkstyle wrestling, branding is a big issue and I believe this will flop due to the association with the public's perceived "professional wrestling" being the very different WWE/TNA.
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

Bryce will be staying in Laramie to train for the next level...

LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Cool. Would be so cool if he made the National team at some point
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster

WestWYOPoke wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:49 pm Bryce will be staying in Laramie to train for the next level...

This is huge for Cowboy wrestling and especially Montorie! Having Bryce in the wrestling room during the college season (I would tend to believe as a GA) will help propel the program. Bridges could be our next NCAA finalist.
wyoair
Ranch Hand

OrediggerPoke wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:07 pm
WestWYOPoke wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:49 pm Bryce will be staying in Laramie to train for the next level...

This is huge for Cowboy wrestling and especially Montorie! Having Bryce in the wrestling room during the college season (I would tend to believe as a GA) will help propel the program. Bridges could be our next NCAA finalist.
I met Montorie at the CJC meeting in Torrington. Coach Branch was a guest speaker. He's a really well spoken young man. Will graduate next May in criminal justice and wants to get into the law program. He said that he turned down offers from OU, OSU among others to come to UW. That says a lot about coach Branch and the reputation UW is developing. Having Bryce here will only help with that. I hope he becomes our 2nd national champ!
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster

wyoair wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:33 pm I met Montorie at the CJC meeting in Torrington. Coach Branch was a guest speaker. He's a really well spoken young man. Will graduate next May in criminal justice and wants to get into the law program. He said that he turned down offers from OU, OSU among others to come to UW. That says a lot about coach Branch and the reputation UW is developing. Having Bryce here will only help with that. I hope he becomes our 2nd national champ!
Sounds like one heck of a student to be able to graduate in 3 years and compete in the demanding sport of wrestling! I am impressed.

I have high regard for the College of Law. Montorie may want to consider taking the Property and Contract Law courses offered through School of Energy Resources as they are virtually identical to, and use the same books, as the first year courses offered at the College of Law just with a bit more of an energy field focus...and can help students decide if they actually want to pursue law school and a legal career.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Hel'll make the Olympics in a few years, mark that one down!!! Go get em Bryce!