Ok.. Im back.. My thoughts continued..

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
bullpoke
Buckaroo

I know I got called out in a previous post.. and that is ok. Yes some of it was in the heat of the Moment, but some of it I have not been impressed with Edwards. Im a life long die hard Poke fan, and like each of us have opinions on WYO sports.

I have posted about his rotations... which just make me want to toss a chair.. it started with last year, James and Dalton.. I have been hard on Gors but he should have been a very limited roll guy and it takes Edwards 2 years to figure that out??? He started with Hunter early in the year giving him about 30 min a game.. then in the middle of the season Denver he gets 7, SC he gets 2 min, and now back to starting.. its like Edwards doesn't know how to handle his guys??? I could give you 15 examples of this but just gave a few, AND I SEE NO REASON THIS WILL CHANGE NEXT YEAR. (can someone tell me why it would next year?????? PLEASE)

His lack of using rebounding I could talk about and how huge that is.. and how the O we use and the players we have makes it so most of the time we will not win that battle,example.. having Herndon who could be a great re-bounder playing out on the line the whole game.. but wont go there.. Or his choice of D that we play at the wrong time..

I loved the USU game and would give anything to see us play CONSISTENTLY like that. Id stop complaining who Edwards plays if we could be consistent. I have seen us play at a high level and then the next game (ie) SJSU like the worst team in the country.

I guess over the years I have just become so frustrated that we just cant seem to put a full season together.. (yes I know thats tough for any team) but I see some talent and we KNOW they can put a game together that shows me they can be great. Last year we played USC even tho we lost I was happy because I knew that if we could play like that every game we would be in the NCAA tourny this year.. But like usual we cant play at that level very long .. much of the time only for a half let alone game after game..

Ill give credit where credit is due for the USU game (even tho USU sucks BAD) I thought our D was hustling better than I have seen in a long time and our Passing was AWESOME.. about as good as I have seen, which led to so many great shots. THIS is what frustrates me.. why cant we do that every game (maybe the competition matters except in SJSU case???) .... what can the coach do to help us stay at that level???

Anyway I would love for Edwards to be successful, but have seen this over and over and I dont think he can change it.. I would love to come back here after the next 10 games and eat some crow after we win them but there is now doubt in my mind we will continue to be up and down and will not get any better year after year with Edwards than what we see now.. he is what we see

GO POKES winning is what matters .. prove me wrong Edwards