Fresno State

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Fresno had some thoroughbreds. Tall, strong, fast, athletic. Physically we just didn't belong on the court with them. If we weren't making shots (which we weren't) there was no chance. Lou sure would have helped. I haven't seen a single person this season that can stay in front of him 1 vs.1.

I wonder if we were sick or something. Usually Kelly does a great job of staying in front of his man and stopping dribble penetration (best on the team at this), but he got worked so hard on Saturday. Conversely, JJ can always penetrate into the lane and Saturday he was getting shut down by everyone. Dalton was the only one that looked peppy out there, but he couldn't make a layup! no one could! Flush this game and never think about it again I guess
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

LanderPoke wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:58 am Fresno had some thoroughbreds. Tall, strong, fast, athletic. Physically we just didn't belong on the court with them. If we weren't making shots (which we weren't) there was no chance. Lou sure would have helped. I haven't seen a single person this season that can stay in front of him 1 vs.1.

I wonder if we were sick or something. Usually Kelly does a great job of staying in front of his man and stopping dribble penetration (best on the team at this), but he got worked so hard on Saturday. Conversely, JJ can always penetrate into the lane and Saturday he was getting shut down by everyone. Dalton was the only one that looked peppy out there, but he couldn't make a layup! no one could! Flush this game and never think about it again I guess
According to Gags, Herndon was battling the flu