We can probably win 5 of our next 9

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
GOWYO
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

When you take Nevada and San Jose State into overtime in the same week, things are awfully hard to predict. But I feel that finishing 5-4 from here is realistic, and would put us with regular season records of 11-7 in conference and 20-11 overall. But you never really know which team is gonna show up and when.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

A winning conference record is a step in the right direction for this program. We need to string together multiple seasons of sustained success. A top 3 finish would be awesome
TSpoke
A Real Cowboy

We can do better than 5-4 in my mind. I have us at 6-3 but lets just win these next 2 home games and see what momentum we can pick up from a 6 game win streak.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

TSpoke wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:06 am We can do better than 5-4 in my mind. I have us at 6-3 but lets just win these next 2 home games and see what momentum we can pick up from a 6 game win streak.
I don't know how it is possible to make any projection. This Pokes team is the most random and unpredictable team that I can ever recall.

I wouldn't be shocked if this team went 1-8 or 8-1 or anywhere in between over the next 9 games.
Poke in New England
Cowpoke
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 75 times

If we come out of

vs Fresno State
vs Utah State
at UNLV
at SDSU
vs SJSU

with three wins, I'll be pleased
Vt poke
Ranch Hand

Poke in New England wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:47 am If we come out of

vs Fresno State
vs Utah State
at UNLV
at SDSU
vs SJSU

with three wins, I'll be pleased
Would be nice to have Naughton back to match up with McCoy from UNLV and Carter from Fresno. These are the games where we need a banger down low. The toughest game of the bunch to win will be SDSU at their house. I think we match up real well against SJSU and Utah State at home. Should be wins, but with this team, you never know