6 OT wins this year

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

Still can't believe we won last night. What an effort. Really proud of this team. I need to quit posting in game threads lol, I get too caught up in the moment.

Let's beat Fresno on Sat!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Last edited by LanderPoke on Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lost Poke
Cowpoke
Been liked: 15 times

That's a stunning statistic, when you think about it. We can all complain or criticize how we got into some of those OT's, but it clearly shows that our team has the depth, commitment and motivation to outlast and overcome...
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

LanderPoke wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:37 am Still can't believe we won last night. What an effort. Really proud of this team. I need to quit posting in game threads lol, I get too caught up in the moment.

I too am a slave to the moment but have tried to hold my comments until the game is over. I wanted to hop on here and blow up this board about 12 minutes into the first half but Edwards made some adjustments, we dug in a little better on D, and started hitting shots. IT was ugly at times but a damn good win by the Pokes. I don't care that CSU was without 2 players, I don't care that Eustachy was embroiled in another HR witch hunt, I don't care about any of it. The Borderwar is the Borderwar and both teams know whats at stake. Both teams played their hearts out, and the Pokes came out victorious this time. Thats all that matters.
poke_addict
Cowpoke
Been liked: 3 times

LanderPoke wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:37 am Still can't believe we won last night. What an effort. Really proud of this team. I need to quit posting in game threads lol, I get too caught up in the moment.

I don't post during games purely out of superstition lol.
FarmerPoke
Cowpoke

I read somewhere that Wyoming's 6 OT wins so far this season ties a D1 record for most overtime wins in a single season. So, if true, if the pokes win another game in overtime this year they will set a new NCAA record.