Eustachy on his way out at CSU?

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
Cosmic Cowboy
A Real Cowboy

303cowboy wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:11 am
Cosmic Cowboy wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:27 am None of this seems surprising at all. He's looked pretty crazy on the sidelines in the past. I just watched them play UNLV recently and the broadcast talked about him pounding 12+ diet cokes a day. Man that's disgusting and can't be good for you on multiple levels. I'd question the mental state of anyone doing that and it's supposedly to replace his old addiction? Yikes :shock:
Sounds like he might need to find some more help.
Speaking of diet cokes. Check him out double fisting while being asked about his future at CSU
https://twitter.com/MilesBlumhardt/stat ... 4254121985
:lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Maybe I shouldn't be laughing at this because deep down somewhere there is a major problem here, but goddamn :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: He's getting in there heavy in the interview to make his quota! "Now if you'll excuse me I have a case in the back I've got to slam"....He's just dreaming they're Bud Lights :mrgreen:
Riding High!!!
303cowboy
Cowpoke
Been liked: 9 times

https://twitter.com/MattStephens/status ... 8837448705 Must read. But this is all old info. He must have done something recently
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

The Denver Post reports today that the assistant who took over is a puppet and just as bad and echoes everything that Eustachy says. So I imagine that if Eustachy gets the boot many more will also go.
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

Adv8RU12 wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:22 pm The Denver Post reports today that the assistant who took over is a puppet and just as bad and echoes everything that Eustachy says. So I imagine that if Eustachy gets the boot many more will also go.
https://www.denverpost.com/2018/02/03/l ... suspended/
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

And it really does suck, to be, a CSewe ram. Larry has to be thrilled to be out of that hell hole.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Poke in New England
Cowpoke
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 75 times

Looks like the sheep lost their JuCo All-American commit. Can't say I blame the kid.
https://twitter.com/brangers25/status/9 ... 3023408129
303cowboy
Cowpoke
Been liked: 9 times

https://twitter.com/DPostSports/status/ ... 7777307648
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Poke in New England wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:08 pm Looks like the sheep lost their JuCo All-American commit. Can't say I blame the kid.
https://twitter.com/brangers25/status/9 ... 3023408129
That kid has committed and backed out of playing for two schools now... Western Kentucky and now CSU.... Seems like he has an issue keeping commitments....
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 66 times

Without knowing more, 750k is a pretty small settlement. He was owed roughly 3 million on the rest of his contract. Regarding Fort Collins being a "hellhole", I live here and it really isn't that bad. Sheep fans are mostly invisible.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 101 times

bladerunnr wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:39 pm Without knowing more, 750k is a pretty small settlement. He was owed roughly 3 million on the rest of his contract. Regarding Fort Collins being a "hellhole", I live here and it really isn't that bad. Sheep fans are mostly invisible.
Right? I work down here for a company that sponsors the sheep, and I've found two people that actually seem to give a damn about the team. Makes smack talk a lot less fun.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

WYO1016 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:31 am
bladerunnr wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:39 pm Without knowing more, 750k is a pretty small settlement. He was owed roughly 3 million on the rest of his contract. Regarding Fort Collins being a "hellhole", I live here and it really isn't that bad. Sheep fans are mostly invisible.
Right? I work down here for a company that sponsors the sheep, and I've found two people that actually seem to give a damn about the team. Makes smack talk a lot less fun.
LOL! CSewe is a hell hole. f-word CSewe, and everything about it. I am glad you both like Fort Collins, you should like where you live, or make a change - and not live there.

Maybe it is just me, but I feel dirty when in Fort Collins, like I am contributing to everything that is anti-Wyoming.
Dear Karma,

WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

If I ever got the chance to live in Fort Collins, I would strongly consider it. My love of craft beers outweighs my distaste for living in vicinity of csu.
Expat_Poke
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 3 times

McPeachy wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:14 am
WYO1016 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:31 am
LOL! CSewe is a hell hole. f-word CSewe, and everything about it. I am glad you both like Fort Collins, you should like where you live, or make a change - and not live there.

Maybe it is just me, but I feel dirty when in Fort Collins, like I am contributing to everything that is anti-Wyoming.
From my time in exodus, I lived in the Denver area. When I got the chance to do a job in Fort Collins I actually felt the reverse (as long as there was no east wind). It was almost like getting the slightest sense of Wyoming wide-openness after getting away from the Denver metro (again as long as there was no east wind). Traveling back to Denver always brought with it a growing claustrophobic feeling. Remember light overcomes darkness. Similarly, Fort Collins while containing CSU, is close enough to UW to prevent Fort Collins from falling into total darkness.
Returned from my 4 year exodus in Greenieville
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Screw Ft. Collins. Bunch of weed-smoking losers. When I need to go to "civilization" I drive to Cheyenne and if it can't be found there I go to Denver. Ft. Collins sucks!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

WestWYOPoke wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:20 am If I ever got the chance to live in Fort Collins, I would strongly consider it. My love of craft beers outweighs my distaste for living in vicinity of csu.
You bit your tongue.

If living was about craft beer, Portland and San Diego would be my 2 choices.

And New Belgium can suck a dick with their nasty "Aggie" csewe beer.
Dear Karma,

WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict

McPeachy wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:05 pm
WestWYOPoke wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:20 am If I ever got the chance to live in Fort Collins, I would strongly consider it. My love of craft beers outweighs my distaste for living in vicinity of csu.
You bit your tongue.

Certainly can't argue with that. As my odds of moving to the Pacific Northwest are minimal (turned down a job in Washington state last fall), Fort Collins is the next closest. Plenty of craft beer in Denver too, but FC has less traffic and big city problems than Denver.

While New Belgium is obviously the big kid on the block, there are plenty of other brewers I enjoy in FC. O'Dell, Equinox and Coopersmith are all pretty good. My dark horse for favorite in town is actually Snowbank brewery, they've got some good stuff.

You're also less than an hour from Oskar Blues and Left Hand, another of my favorites.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

WestWYOPoke wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:18 pm
You bit your tongue.

Certainly can't argue with that. As my odds of moving to the Pacific Northwest are minimal (turned down a job in Washington state last fall), Fort Collins is the next closest. Plenty of craft beer in Denver too, but FC has less traffic and big city problems than Denver.

While New Belgium is obviously the big kid on the block, there are plenty of other brewers I enjoy in FC. O'Dell, Equinox and Coopersmith are all pretty good. My dark horse for favorite in town is actually Snowbank brewery, they've got some good stuff.

You're also less than an hour from Oskar Blues and Left Hand, another of my favorites.
This contradicts everything I have stated in this thread.

But give this one a shot. Very good. Try the "Tequila Train Delay".

http://www.jessupfarmbarrelhouse.com/

/thread derail
Dear Karma,

WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict

Yeah, we definitely took this thread off the tracks...thanks for the tip, I'll be putting that on the itinerary the next time I'm through the area.

Now where were we...oh yeah, sucks to be Eustachy...but you can buy a lot of Diet Coke with $750K.
Expat_Poke
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 3 times

WestWYOPoke wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:18 pm
You bit your tongue.

Psssh... I will take Blacktooth, Luminous and Mishap over that group.
Returned from my 4 year exodus in Greenieville