WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

ImageImageImageImage
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 63 times
Been liked: 230 times

"This weekend the Cowboys will get another test as they head across the plains to take on South Dakota State in Brookings. The match-up is already being highly touted as the Cowboys have #1 Andrew Meredith at 141."

Didn't Andrew Meredith play WR briefly for the Cowboys football team years ago? Just giving you a hard time and appreciate the wrestling blog.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

OrediggerPoke wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:06 am "This weekend the Cowboys will get another test as they head across the plains to take on South Dakota State in Brookings. The match-up is already being highly touted as the Cowboys have #1 Andrew Meredith at 141."

Didn't Andrew Meredith play WR briefly for the Cowboys football team years ago? Just giving you a hard time and appreciate the wrestling blog.
I can't wait until Bryce graduates.. I've been making that same dumb mistake for years. Thought I had caught the mistakes I made when I proof-read last night. lol
ImageImageImageImage
Wicks
Blog Team
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

MrTitleist wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:34 am https://wyonation.com/2018/01/wyoming-w ... -its-rise/

New blog is up.
Make sure to vote in the poll on the blog!
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

Fun stuff to keep an eye on for sure