SEC Network Plus

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

Noticed that the listed channel for tonight's game is SEC Network Plus. I'm not completely familiar with it, but I believe you can get to it with a WatchESPN subscription. It's online-only, so probably no different than an ESPN3 game.

SEC Network + provides hundreds of additional digital only events to fans through the WatchESPN app on smartphones, computers, and tablets, Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku, Xbox 360 and Xbox One. SEC Network + is not a television channel.

http://www.secsports.com/article/111307 ... ec-network
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

Looks like I didn't scroll down far enough....

SEC Network subscribers of AT&T U-verse, Charter, Comcast, Cox, DIRECTV, DISH, Google Fiber, Suddenlink, and members of the NCTC, NRTC and NTTC have authenticated access to SEC Network +.
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

It'll be streamed on the "POKES NATION" channel on YouTube. I'm not sure who manages that page, but they've come through so far this year!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 596 times
Been liked: 238 times

joshvanklomp wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:02 pm Looks like I didn't scroll down far enough....

SEC Network subscribers of AT&T U-verse, Charter, Comcast, Cox, DIRECTV, DISH, Google Fiber, Suddenlink, and members of the NCTC, NRTC and NTTC have authenticated access to SEC Network +.
So you have to get SEC network in order to watch?
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

LanderPoke wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:31 pm
joshvanklomp wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:02 pm Looks like I didn't scroll down far enough....

So you have to get SEC network in order to watch?
Likely
wyopig
Ranch Hand

I'm a Comcast subscriber, and I have the SEC network. SEC+ does not work for me for some reason. I hope the PokesNation channel comes through.

EDIT: Actually, I originally tried to access SEC+ from my AppleTV last night, and it didn't work. I just tried from my computer, and it worked.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

glad I can get it on Roku, but I have a dental appointment so catch it later
TSpoke
A Real Cowboy

I have a SECalternate on my cable. NOt sure if the game will be there but I know I can use the ESPN app to watch it.
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

TSpoke wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:07 pm I have a SECalternate on my cable. NOt sure if the game will be there but I know I can use the ESPN app to watch it.
Nope, two different things.
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

Another option is if you're able to sign up for a free trial of YoutubeTV, your sign-in creds from that will let you access the game.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

so didn't watch any of it but saw a recap with Alex English of the Denver Nuggets, which I always liked, just wonder how homer they were being on the SEC network, did they have anything good to say about the Pokes??? just curious
NowherePoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

joshvanklomp wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:53 pm
TSpoke wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:07 pm I have a SECalternate on my cable. NOt sure if the game will be there but I know I can use the ESPN app to watch it.
Nope, two different things.
FWIW, I watched the South Carolina game on the WatchESPN app. I believe the replay is there as well (not that I would recommend watching it as a Wyoming fan. not pretty).