Drake @ Wyoming

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Well seems as our shooting woes from last game didn't follow us home so that is good.

One thing I dislike is when we post up for a three in a fast break situation when we have numbers. I'd much rather see one of our bigs just take to to the hole.
Last edited by Wyo2dal on Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

Moemeka can FLY!
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

JJ can fly too!

Dunk town!
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

Anybody getting the video on www.watchstadium.com/live/ ? Site says it is on "live now" but then the Wyo/Drake panel says "not available now"
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

Adv8RU12 wrote:Anybody getting the video on www.watchstadium.com/live/ ? Site says it is on "live now" but then the Wyo/Drake panel says "not available now"
I've been watching it with no issues, maybe reload the site and see if that fixes it.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Absolutely nothing has changed since Wednesday. Aimlessly throw up three after three after three and play no defense. It should be obvious to all involved that teams that play team basketball can overcome our “talent” advantage because our staff doesn’t seem fit to coach to our strengths. We’re not a good shooting team so we run offensive sets that look for a lot of jump shots. Why Edwards can’t see we’re a better team when we slash toward the hoop is incredible.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

And when we get to the rim we miss point blank layups. Maybe we’re not that good...
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

In-game overreactions are the best....
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

joshvanklomp wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:47 pm In-game overreactions are the best....
Are you watching this team get flat out outplayed by Drake? That’s not an overreaction. They play very clean, team oriented basketball. We don’t.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

We started strong but then as usual moved to putting up 3s non stop while not getting defensive stops.

joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:49 pm
joshvanklomp wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:47 pm In-game overreactions are the best....
Are you watching this team get flat out outplayed by Drake? That’s not an overreaction. They play very clean, team oriented basketball. We don’t.
It's a 1-point game.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

joshvanklomp wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:53 pm
ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:49 pm
It's a 1-point game.
We had a 12 point lead....
nashvillepoke
Ranch Hand

Defense is lost and giving up open looks. The offense is pretty bad as well. Getting open looks but not hitting the shots, then as soon as someone squares up to shoot the other four players are heading to the other end of the court
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:54 pmWe had a 12 point lead....
How do you think they got that 12-point lead? Were we getting flat out outplayed then? Basketball is a game of runs. We've essentially played them to a draw through one half. Now it's about who can make the necessary adjustments in order to pull out the win.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

joshvanklomp wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:56 pm
ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:54 pmWe had a 12 point lead....
How do you think they got that 12-point lead? Were we getting flat out outplayed then? Basketball is a game of runs. We've essentially played them to a draw through one half. Now it's about who can make the necessary adjustments in order to pull out the win.
So you’re implying that because we’re only down 1 at half to Drake that we are actually ok and there aren’t real concerns with this team? What do you think Air Force is going to do to us playing sloppy ugly basketball like this? What’s Boise going to do? What’s CSU Nevada or UNLV it UNM going to do... playing drake close isn’t good enough.
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:02 pmSo you’re implying that because we’re only down 1 at half to Drake that we are actually ok and there aren’t real concerns with this team? What do you think Air Force is going to do to us playing sloppy ugly basketball like this? What’s Boise going to do? What’s CSU Nevada or UNLV it UNM going to do... playing drake close isn’t good enough.
Every game is different. This game really has no bearing on any of those future games.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

What I want to know is where is that team that played Oregon State because we haven't seen that team again this season and that team played a much better game both offensively and defensively.
kerrywoodwins20
Buckaroo

This is a pathetic effort. Guys should be humiliated.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

joshvanklomp wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:07 pm
ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:02 pmSo you’re implying that because we’re only down 1 at half to Drake that we are actually ok and there aren’t real concerns with this team? What do you think Air Force is going to do to us playing sloppy ugly basketball like this? What’s Boise going to do? What’s CSU Nevada or UNLV it UNM going to do... playing drake close isn’t good enough.
Every game is different. This game really has no bearing on any of those future games.
Ok bro