Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Defense? Anyone? Someone?
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 595 times
Been liked: 238 times

I can't believe the rebounding margin. Like wth do we get out rebounded every game? Can't wait for Herndon and Dalton to graduate. It's embarrassing how bad we get out hustled and pushed around down low. Guess that's what happens when you play with 5 guards
Last edited by LanderPoke on Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

Shooting more than half of shots from 3 point line. Will never win many games shooting that many 3's.

Wish Edwards would start recruiting some big bruisers for down low that could get a basket for you when you need it instead of all of the tall skinny guys that have to stand out by the 3 point line.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

seattlecowboy wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:51 pm Shooting more than half of shots from 3 point line. Will never win many games shooting that many 3's.

Wish Edwards would start recruiting some big bruisers for down low that could get a basket for you when you need it instead of all of the tall skinny guys that have to stand out by the 3 point line.
Everyone sees this, but the coaching staff. Same exact story as last year.
wyoair
Ranch Hand

It’s like watching Vigen coach sans basketball. Do the same thing over and over even if it’s not working because you know....adapting is for suckers.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

wyoair wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:52 pm It’s like watching Vigen coach sans basketball. Do the same thing over and over even if it’s not working because you know....adapting is for suckers.
Only chumps make adjustments
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

wyoair wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:52 pm It’s like watching Vigen coach sans basketball. Do the same thing over and over even if it’s not working because you know....adapting is for suckers.
+1. It's crazy. We have so many good players, but they are not getting coached up
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict

9-35 from 3 point line. 13-31 from 2 point line.

35 three's and only 31 two's taken lol

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Jesus they are not good. I am not impressed with Edwards brand of basketball. There’s more to basketball than hucking up threes and Swiss cheese defense. Its one thing to be dominated by Cincy, it’s a whole other ball of poop getting shothoused by f-word Denver. What a joke.
Last edited by ItSucksToBeACSURam on Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

seattlecowboy wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:55 pm 9-35 from 3 point line. 13-31 from 2 point line.

what a joke. Wish we had an offense that generated open layup instead of one that is easy to guard where you only jack 3s. :thumbdown:
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

But wait! If you change something, that means you were admitting you were wrong to start, and heaven forbid you can't admit that.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:56 pm Jesus they are not good. I am not impressed with Edwards brand of basketball. There’s more to basketball than hucking up threes and Swiss cheese defense. Its one thing to be dominated by Cincy, it’s a whole other ball of poop getting shothoused by f-word Denver. What a joke.
I've seen enough of Edwards, honestly. This is not the brand of basketball I want to be associated with (jacking 3s, being soft, not rebounding, never getting the ball down low). Puke
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

LanderPoke wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:57 pm
seattlecowboy wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:55 pm 9-35 from 3 point line. 13-31 from 2 point line.

what a joke. Wish we had an offense that generated open layup instead of one that is easy to guard where you only jack 3s. :thumbdown:
I don’t understand either. We have the athletes and the length to create nightmares slashing to the rim but instead loaf around the 3 line and blindly toss up brick after brick. Hey coach, try something new....
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:56 pm Jesus they are not good. I am not impressed with Edwards brand of basketball. There’s more to basketball than hucking up threes and Swiss cheese defense. Its one thing to be dominated by Cincy, it’s a whole other ball of poop getting shothoused by f-word Denver. What a joke.
I think Edwards thinks he can bring Kentucky/Pitino basketball to Wyoming. The only problem is we don't get 4 and 5 start recruits up and down the bench. So it isn't going to work at Wyoming.

ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

LanderPoke wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:58 pm
I've seen enough of Edwards, honestly. This is not the brand of basketball I want to be associated with (jacking 3s, being soft, not rebounding, never getting the ball down low). Puke
Honestly, I agree. This kind of ball works for teams like Golden State because they have some of the best shooters in the world. This brand of ball does not work if you can’t hit anything. Or play defense. This is ugly and doesn’t bode well when we play actually good teams
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

seattlecowboy wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:59 pm
I think Edwards thinks he can bring Kentucky/Pitino basketball to Wyoming. The only problem is we don't get 4 and 5 start recruits up and down the bench. So it isn't going to work at Wyoming.
not sure what this means, but pretty sure those guys don't take more than half their shots from 3. They have great, long athletes that take it fearlessly to the rim
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

How the heck has Herndon not learned to shoot FTs yet. Holy crap
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

seattlecowboy wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:59 pm
I don’t think Edwards knows what he’s doing honestly. Pitino can coach. Pitino can make adjustments. Pitino can manage a bench and put the best players in the best situations. Edwards has shown no ability (or desire) to do any of this.
Cuttslam
WyoNation Addict

What a poop show
I BLEED BROWN AND GOLD.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

We just gave up 88 points to Denver. Gonna be a really long season