Cayman Islands Tourney

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Has anyone found a link to watch that doesn't involve paying $150 a year to some sketch no-name sports site? I keep seeing its being simulcast on a CBS affiliate but cannot find this mythical entity.....

Anyone have any info on this?
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 15 times

Yeah I posted about it in the BPI thread. I will just repost in here.

You have to sign up on CSTV.com and buy a monthly subscription. The cost is about $10 for all 3 games. It was a pain in the butt to get signed up because it kept giving errors to people but I figured it out.

It might work easier today but I doubt it. It wasn't very user friendly. If you keep getting the same errors as I did and a couple of other people this is how you get it to work....

1. Try to sign up with your email and a password.

2.It will say that there is errors or something so what you need to do is refresh the page and then when you try to sign up again it will say you already have an account .

3.Go to the log in page and push "forgot password" button. It sends you a password to your email and that password should allow you to get in. Once you get in you have to sign up for a monthly subscription that is about $10.

Only way I have found so far. The only other alternative is to sign up to watch it on Flohoops or something like that and that costs $29.

If someone finds an easier way then let everyone know but I messed around with that site forever and had to get creative because it kept saying there was an error but in reality it is just the site sucks to sign up on.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict

Watching Iowa and Louisiana right now. No one can make anything. Tied up 4-4 six minutes into the game

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Sweet thanks! I will check this out
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict

Most likely not all 4 favored teams are going to win their first game so I am thinking Louisiana upsets Iowa possibly this first game. Hope it is them and not us! lol

poke_addict
Cowpoke
Been liked: 3 times

Could you imagine if Larry Shyatt recruited Daum instead of Barnes. Daum wanted to be a Cowboy but an offer never was extended.
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict

poke_addict wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:24 am Could you imagine if Larry Shyatt recruited Daum instead of Barnes. Daum wanted to be a Cowboy but an offer never was extended.
Yeah but it looks like we ended up okay. Dalton seems to be just as good to me. We beat Daum and SDSU last year by 10 and I think we can do the same today. Hopefully anyways.

Having Daum and Dalton and Herndon would be good but you also have Moemeka so lots of minutes to divy up.

ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

So far this is a pretty ugly game. Daum would have been a great Cowboy. One that Shyatt missed on.
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict

Louisiana up 27-11 but it is more Iowa not being able to make any shots. They can't hit anything

ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

seattlecowboy wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:36 am Louisiana up 27-11 but it is more Iowa not being able to make any shots. They can't hit anything
You can see their body language slowly diminishing too... They look deflated already....
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:38 am
seattlecowboy wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:36 am Louisiana up 27-11 but it is more Iowa not being able to make any shots. They can't hit anything
You can see their body language slowly diminishing too... They look deflated already....
Yeah I noticed that also. They look done now. They are down 20 at half. Louisiana rebounding the ball well and playing decent defense. Looks like Louisiana will probably advance unless they have a complete and total meltdown

ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Imagine if Iowa actually rebounded on the defensive side.... The Cajuns are doing everything to let Iowa back in the game and Iowa can't do anything with it
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

While coming out slow didnt help, Iowa just doesnt look like that good of a team...
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:45 am While coming out slow didnt help, Iowa just doesnt look like that good of a team...
Yeah they didn't look quite as good as I thought they might. I didn't think they would be great but thought they would be a quality Big Ten team and they had beaten all of their opponents pretty bad but all of them were cupcakes.

Louisiana beat Savannah St. as bad as Cincy did and they played at Ole Miss and lost but they look like a decent team.

Wyoming can beat them if they play up to their potential. Will be a good match up. We have to win our first game today though.

Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

South Dakota State picked #1 in Summit League. Could be a tough match.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

I love these tournaments because we get to see a lot of teams normally we wouldnt. So far the Pokes can beat both of these teams if they play their game. Should be a fun couple of days!
poke_addict
Cowpoke

Adv8RU12 wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:52 am South Dakota State picked #1 in Summit League. Could be a tough match.
They're are definitely not a cupcake. Pretty solid program. I don't think they quite have the fire power as the pokes but definitely going to give us some fits for sure.
poke_addict
Cowpoke

Hoping this live stream on YouTube works. I'm seriously so excited for this tournament!!!
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict

poke_addict wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:22 pm Hoping this live stream on YouTube works. I'm seriously so excited for this tournament!!!

Hope it works for you also. If it does work post it for anyone else that doesn't have the stream :thumb:

poke_addict
Cowpoke

seattlecowboy wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:28 pm
poke_addict wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:22 pm Hoping this live stream on YouTube works. I'm seriously so excited for this tournament!!!

Hope it works for you also. If it does work post it for anyone else that doesn't have the stream :thumb:
Will do i always have trouble posting links on my phone but if you get on YouTube and just search Wyoming vs South Dakota st the first video should be the stream.