Oregon State

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Should be a great early season test. Anyone know a stream option that's not PAC-12 network?
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

This will be weird for me.

I really don't know much about this years squad for either team other than the Beavers have 3 or 4 really good players, and Wyo has a few as well.

Eubanks is a big body down low for the Beavs, and Tinkle can ball out. But Justin James can too. So.... idk.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
NowherePoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

BeaverPoke wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:19 am This will be weird for me.

I really don't know much about this years squad for either team other than the Beavers have 3 or 4 really good players, and Wyo has a few as well.

Eubanks is a big body down low for the Beavs, and Tinkle can ball out. But Justin James can too. So.... idk.
James is hurt though. Was visibly less than 100% in limited minutes against Chattanooga. I doubt he is 100% a couple of days later. He may play, but he won't be the JJ we are used to.

Not sure the status of Moemeka, Gorski, and Mack as well. Sounds like Maldanado was fine after being helped off the court in the last game. Just so many injuries right now.

OSU will be very good with all the coaches' kids. Wish we could be at full strength.
Wyolie Coyote
Cowpoke

I will be surprised if James plays. I think resting his ankles may be in the works.

Mack didn't make the trip. Not sure about this concussion story. Seems like there might be something hidden going on with him.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Wyolie Coyote wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:30 am

I will be surprised if James plays. I think resting his ankles may be in the works.

Mack didn't make the trip. Not sure about this concussion story. Seems like there might be something hidden going on with him.
I agree. Not traveling with the team makes sense, but he hasn't been on the bench for the Chattanooga game or the Regis game. Something else is going on.
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:19 pm Should be a great early season test. Anyone know a stream option that's not PAC-12 network?
It doesn't appear that the game will be available in the Wyo, Colo. area on COMCAST at least. If you are a COMCAST subscriber and have a Pac12 channel it looks like you may be able to log onto the Pac12 site and stream it (Seems to be several divisions in the Pac12 TV network). But will GoWyo stream it?
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Adv8RU12 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:47 am
ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:19 pm Should be a great early season test. Anyone know a stream option that's not PAC-12 network?
It doesn't appear that the game will be available in the Wyo, Colo. area on COMCAST at least. If you are a COMCAST subscriber and have a Pac12 channel it looks like you may be able to log onto the Pac12 site and stream it (Seems to be several divisions in the Pac12 TV network). But will GoWyo stream it?
Lets hope so!
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

It doesnt appear as if there is a stream available on GoWyo.com. I started a free 7 day subscription to SlingTV which features Pac-12 network. Hopefully that works.

EDIT: Once downloaded and checked, it does appear as if the UW v. OSU game will be offered on PAC-12 Oregon on SlingTV. Anyone handy enough to download an app onto a Roku, Apple TV, or Phone can watch the game tonight.

GO POKES!
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

wondered if we'd hear from you??? If Hayden has a game like he did Friday we'll be ok, but as always it's on the road, good test, hope Justin's feeling better he was struggling Friday, glad I have Roku and Sling TV
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict

If you subscribe to COMCAST TV and PAC12 network, but PAC12 Oregon is not in your subscription (as it is not in the Denver area, which has only PAC12 Mountain) you can go to www.xfinity.com/stream, log in with your account info, agree to their terms (it's free), and in the resulting window enter "PAC12 Oregon" in the "SEARCH" area. In the resulting window, click on the "Oregon" panel and you've got it.
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 15 times

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:59 am It doesnt appear as if there is a stream available on GoWyo.com. I started a free 7 day subscription to SlingTV which features Pac-12 network. Hopefully that works.

EDIT: Once downloaded and checked, it does appear as if the UW v. OSU game will be offered on PAC-12 Oregon on SlingTV. Anyone handy enough to download an app onto a Roku, Apple TV, or Phone can watch the game tonight.

GO POKES!
Thanks for the suggestion. I downloaded slingtv onto my tablet and signed up for the 7 day free trial and the picture looks great on the Pac 12 Oregon channel. I'll just cancel it tomorrow.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

seattlecowboy wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:23 pm
ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:59 am It doesnt appear as if there is a stream available on GoWyo.com. I started a free 7 day subscription to SlingTV which features Pac-12 network. Hopefully that works.

GO POKES!
Thanks for the suggestion. I downloaded slingtv onto my tablet and signed up for the 7 day free trial and the picture looks great on the Pac 12 Oregon channel. I'll just cancel it tomorrow.
I use and love Playstation Vue but they done have Pac12 channel. I'll just cancel sling tomorrow as well!
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

James is hurt? Damn. Im in pokes gear today.
Go pokes!
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 15 times

BeaverPoke wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:08 pm James is hurt? Damn. Im in pokes gear today.
Go pokes!
James is supposed to play a lot more tonight then he did the first game.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
dapokes
Ranch Hand

Why don't you guys just use Reddit? There's gotta be a live stream there. My new favorite thing. Especially Sundays.
LifeItself
Buckaroo

Sling trial is the only option if you don't get the PAC12 network?
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

Pac12 stream doesn’t do directv ugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
W-Y, Until I Die!
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

LifeItself wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:53 pm Sling trial is the only option if you don't get the PAC12 network?
ITs the only reliable option I found
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Anyone have an audio link?
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict

Way too sloppy trying to drive in!