Exhibition game thread

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

I like what I saw from Mueller, too. Probably won't be a ton of minutes for him this year, but he'll be a good player in a couple years
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

LanderPoke wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:42 am I like what I saw from Mueller, too. Probably won't be a ton of minutes for him this year, but he'll be a good player in a couple years
He's a lot quicker than I expected
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

It's good to see some of the young guys contribute with so many players missing.

Moemeka looked like a monster around the rim with some nice blocks, put backs, and rebounds.

Maldonado looks like he has the ability to become a Wyoming great with some slick offensive game.

Meuller surprised the hell out of me with his mid range game and the comfortable way he carries himself on the court.

Redding is what we were missing at the point: a guy that commands the offense, doesn't have to shoot the ball 30 times a game, and has the ability to lock down the other teams point guard.

I like what I'm seeing from some of Wyoming's newcomers and young Pokes.
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.