Larry's still got it

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

https://twitter.com/NBAonTNT/status/921214960822358017
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
gopokes1399
Blog Team

Larry was the best Laker last night. His stat line was impressive, 14 pts 12 boards, 1 block 7/11 from field in 29 mins.

I am glad he is starting over Julius Randle.
Cosmic Cowboy
A Real Cowboy

It's crazy being a Lakers fan now! I think the only Lakers squads I've ever liked were Magic's showtime squad and maybe the Eddie Jones/Nick Van Excel dysfunctional years??? God I hated the Kobe and Shaq teams. It seems there's always some HUGE asshole dude playing for the Lakers. I can't root against a WYO LEGEND like Larry though. He looks like he's getting better and better just like his old man in the NBA. They got thrashed pretty hard by the Clippers which seems pretty bleak.

Who's the biggest asshole Laker now? Lonzo? I like that he shares the rock. His dad seems like a douche. I don't follow pro sports enough anymore to really now but I'm gonna watch this team. The NBA seems interesting to me this year and I love that there's this young Lakers team to tune into to with Nance,
Riding High!!!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

Larry’s block was pretty impressive too. Block it against glass and scooped it with one hand all in one motion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
W-Y, Until I Die!
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

Cosmic Cowboy wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:10 am
Who's the biggest asshole Laker now? Lonzo? I like that he shares the rock. His dad seems like a douche. I don't follow pro sports enough anymore to really now but I'm gonna watch this team.
I don't watch the NBA at all, but I've seen plenty from the Ball family over the last year. Every time I've seen Lonzo talk or be interviewed he seems calm and collected, not nearly as big a blowhard as his dad is. His dad almost makes me want Lonzo to fail, but I haven't seen anything from the kid himself to warrant that. Maybe some others on here have seen something different...
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

Cosmic Cowboy wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:10 am It's crazy being a Lakers fan now! I think the only Lakers squads I've ever liked were Magic's showtime squad and maybe the Eddie Jones/Nick Van Excel dysfunctional years??? God I hated the Kobe and Shaq teams. It seems there's always some HUGE asshole dude playing for the Lakers. I can't root against a WYO LEGEND like Larry though. He looks like he's getting better and better just like his old man in the NBA. They got thrashed pretty hard by the Clippers which seems pretty bleak.

Who's the biggest asshole Laker now? Lonzo? I like that he shares the rock. His dad seems like a douche. I don't follow pro sports enough anymore to really now but I'm gonna watch this team. The NBA seems interesting to me this year and I love that there's this young Lakers team to tune into to with Nance,
There's lots of assholes on the Lakers now, although I consider them assholes because most of them refuse to play defense, outside of Larry.

Lopez is the softest 7 footer in the history of the NBA. He should wear nail polish.
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

WestWYOPoke wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:46 pmI don't watch the NBA at all, but I've seen plenty from the Ball family over the last year. Every time I've seen Lonzo talk or be interviewed he seems calm and collected, not nearly as big a blowhard as his dad is. His dad almost makes me want Lonzo to fail, but I haven't seen anything from the kid himself to warrant that. Maybe some others on here have seen something different...
Lonzo seems to have a decent head on his shoulders. That shot form though....
FarmerPoke
Cowpoke

Obviously only a 2 game sample size, but Larry's averaging 14 ppg thus far...... also had the game saving block against the suns tonight.
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

It's exciting to see Larry doing so well.

It seems like his place in the starting line-up is pretty secure since he's a stat sheet stuffer with steals, blocks, rebounds and points.

The thing that is probably somewhat surprising to Lakers fans is the fact that he's already looked at as a veteran and they depend on him for leadership.

Larry is definitely a chip off the Shy block though: unselfish, disciplined, and aggressive will take you to the top of the game, especially if your incredibly athletic and you excite the fans with monster dunks.

National Champions 1943.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

I do.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

I like Lonzo for some reason. I thinks he's going to be really good. He passes so well
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Lonzo is great, his dad is a marketing genius but I can't stand his dad at all.
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

How long until Lonzo shows his true colors and starts acting like his dad?

National Champions 1943.

I do.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Cowboy Junky wrote:How long until Lonzo shows his true colors and starts acting like his dad?
I'd like to think never, however his younger brother I expect him to act exactly like his dad.
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

Wyo2dal wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:30 pm
Cowboy Junky wrote:How long until Lonzo shows his true colors and starts acting like his dad?
I'd like to think never, however his younger brother I expect him to act exactly like his dad.
Yup, little bro is the one to watch out for
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Larry, Larry, Larry, love this guy!!!! always will
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

Larry got 14 points and 9 boards in the first half vs. the Wizards. We'll see if he can finish strong.

National Champions 1943.

I do.
carbonpoke
A Real Cowboy

He been a machine in the first half... He was gassed at the end of the 2nd quarter. He 100% effort every minute. He's getting a double double tonight.
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

Double double vs the wizards and currently leading all scorers

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

Ended with 18pts and 10 boards..... didn't play any minutes in 4th qtr or ot

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

whyoh wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:45 pmEnded with 18pts and 10 boards..... didn't play any minutes in 4th qtr or ot
He is the best PF on that team, but doesn't get treated like it.