Bring on the season/Mizzou

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

All my flights, car rental from KC, hotel in Columbia and ticket and tailgate all ordered, can't wait to visit SEC Country(so to speak), BBQ in Kansas City is the main draw.....hurry up Sept 7-9!!!
carbonpoke
A Real Cowboy

When in the military, I had to drive through Missouri to get to fort Bragg. I usually stayed in Columbia. There is a Fairfield Marriot right off the highway that offers military discount. Really nice. A big thing down there is fried raviolli... And BBQ spaghetti. Weird but... Kinda good.
303cowboy
Cowpoke
Been liked: 9 times

Anyone know if you can do a room only deal through the travel agent for cowboy joe club?
LaradiseCowboy
Ranch Hand

stymeman wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:05 pm All my flights, car rental from KC, hotel in Columbia and ticket and tailgate all ordered, can't wait to visit SEC Country(so to speak), BBQ in Kansas City is the main draw.....hurry up Sept 7-9!!!
Go to Joe’s Kansas City BBQ...formerly known as Oklahoma Joe’s (the locals weren’t too fond of the name). It’s nationally renowned.

Q39 is also a must visit. An up-and-coming restaurant with numerous awards.
Show Me State
Buckaroo

Really looking forward to this game as a Mizzou fan. I definitely plan to make the return trip to Laramie in 2019. Been following Wyoming football fairly regularly since Dave Christensen got the job in 2009. Obviously that did not go as well as it could have. Interestingly, Austyn Carta-Samuels is an offensive analyst for Mizzou now.

We have quite a lot of starters returning on both sides of the ball in 2018, including our QB Drew Lock who set an SEC record with 44 TD passes last year. On paper we should be pretty explosive on offense but the defense remains a question mark. I am very curious to see how our offense matches up with your defense. We have a pretty soft opener playing Tennessee-Martin so I will definitely be watching that Wazzu/Wyoming game on 9/1.

If you need any Missouri or Columbia recommendations let me know. I am obviously biased but I think we have a pretty nice gameday atmosphere in mid-Missouri. The students have stepped their game up moving from the Big XII to the SEC.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 104 times

Welcome to the board! We were all pretty disappointed with how dickface (Christensen) worked out, too, but Mizzou is a fun program to watch!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

I'm hoping that our d can slow down Missouri's offense enough to give us a chance. I'm not holding my breath, though. Even if our D holds up I've got no confidence we can put up more than two TDs.