Milo Hall transferring

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
303cowboy
Cowpoke
Been liked: 9 times

According to his Instagram
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

I'll take this as an indication that the newer WRs have looked good.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

J-Rod wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:01 pm I'll take this as an indication that the newer WRs have looked good.
I really want you to be correct on this. And that somebody is actually good at getting the ball to them.
KeepitrealWyo
Buckaroo

Good Luck Milo hope to see you light it up somewhere else
BigSkyBears
Buckaroo

Does anyone know where Hall might land? I am hoping he lands in Greeley. I think UNC, and Wyo were the only schools to offer him a scholarship out of high school.
onePokeovertheline
Ranch Hand

BigSkyBears wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:40 am Does anyone know where Hall might land? I am hoping he lands in Greeley. I think UNC, and Wyo were the only schools to offer him a scholarship out of high school.
He’s at UNC, and I’m hearing they are thrilled to have him. Great kid who’s been through a lot. Hope he kills it there!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Milo didn't really look good last year toting the rock for us, but very, very, very few would have in our predictable, anemic offense. I have a feeling that if Milo's given room to operate he could have be a dynamic player. Hopefully he gets that chance at UNC
BigSkyBears
Buckaroo

Good news! Glad he is in Greeley. I don't think he will start at running back, as we have a senior stud running the rock this year. However, he is often injured and our depth isn't great. He will transfer in as a junior, correct?
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

BigSkyBears wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:49 pm Good news! Glad he is in Greeley. I don't think he will start at running back, as we have a senior stud running the rock this year. However, he is often injured and our depth isn't great. He will transfer in as a junior, correct?
I don't believe that he would be available to play this year. I was under the impression that (outside of a grad transfer) an FBS player transferring to any Division 1 school (even FCS) must sit out a year.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

BigSkyBears wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:49 pm Good news! Glad he is in Greeley. I don't think he will start at running back, as we have a senior stud running the rock this year. However, he is often injured and our depth isn't great. He will transfer in as a junior, correct?
Also, he should have 3 years to play 2 as I don't believe he used a redshirt.
NowherePoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

OrediggerPoke wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:13 am
I don't believe that he would be available to play this year. I was under the impression that (outside of a grad transfer) an FBS player transferring to any Division 1 school (even FCS) must sit out a year.
Pretty sure they can play right away in FCS as a FBS transfer (assuming academically eligible, etc.).

Basketball is different, as there are no sub-classifications, but I think in Football FBS to FCS can play right away. I know that definitely used to be the case, it might have changed, but I don't think so.
TrackPoke
Ranch Hand

Last edited by TrackPoke on Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TrackPoke
Ranch Hand

This article does a good job of deciphering the transfer rules:

https://www.sbnation.com/college-footba ... st-sit-out