Endorsement deal?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
phxpoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 14 times

I read yesterday that Josh Rosen signed an endorsement deal with Adidas. Has anyone heard of Josh Allen signing any lucrative deals with any companies? It would be cool to see his face planted in magazines and on billboards.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

phxpoke wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:10 am I read yesterday that Josh Rosen signed an endorsement deal with Adidas. Has anyone heard of Josh Allen signing any lucrative deals with any companies? It would be cool to see his face planted in magazines and on billboards.
Allen signed with Nike right after the draft. Allen won't be the face of any company in magazines and billboards until he proves it on the field. As unfair as it is, no relatively large companies are going to take that jump at this point because of the teenage tweets until Allen's play on the field makes him more marketable.
poke_addict
Cowpoke
Been liked: 3 times

OrediggerPoke wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:19 am
phxpoke wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:10 am I read yesterday that Josh Rosen signed an endorsement deal with Adidas. Has anyone heard of Josh Allen signing any lucrative deals with any companies? It would be cool to see his face planted in magazines and on billboards.
Allen signed with Nike right after the draft. Allen won't be the face of any company in magazines and billboards until he proves it on the field. As unfair as it is, no relatively large companies are going to take that jump at this point because of the teenage tweets until Allen's play on the field makes him more marketable.
Hyundai, Jcpenny and Nike have all already signed Josh. He will have many more.