Long Shot Grad Transfer QB Option

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Wyolie Coyote
Cowpoke

Flo4wyo wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 1:08 pm
marcuswyo wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 5:59 pm The staff seems pretty selective in taking grad transfers ( how many have we had since they’ve been here? Two off the top of my head ( Ortiz & Cam Coffman)). They will get a juco to come in a compete for sure ( maybe just a preferred walk on) but I see it’s much like last when we had a high need to WR and it didn’t happen. If I were to be betting on an opening day QB I would think the odds are leaning heavily to TVW.
Neither Ortiz or Coffman were grad transfers. Just transfers who had to sit out a year. I don't know of any "grad" transfers that have played under Bohl. TVW is the starter and will be opening day.
We will see if Bohl sticks with him.....
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 300 times
Been liked: 119 times

NebraskaCowboy wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 2:19 pm
McPeachy wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:48 am
Flo4wyo wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 1:08 pm
marcuswyo wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 5:59 pm The staff seems pretty selective in taking grad transfers ( how many have we had since they’ve been here? Two off the top of my head ( Ortiz & Cam Coffman)). They will get a juco to come in a compete for sure ( maybe just a preferred walk on) but I see it’s much like last when we had a high need to WR and it didn’t happen. If I were to be betting on an opening day QB I would think the odds are leaning heavily to TVW.
Neither Ortiz or Coffman were grad transfers. Just transfers who had to sit out a year. I don't know of any "grad" transfers that have played under Bohl. TVW is the starter and will be opening day.
You could very well be right...but I will wait until June 4th to completely agree! ;)
I get what you're putting down, but. . . .who?
There are a couple of great names still looking for a home out there. And there is the whole "play for Vigen / Bohl - they will get you an NFL look thing".

I really didn't expect Bohl to waste what is potentially his best defense ever (certainly at Wyoming) with having a very-mediocre offense take the field. I.E. - score 28 points every Saturday, and you could go undefeated type of thing.

I will still wait to see who "officially" arrives on 6/3 for summer workouts, although the odds have shifted more toward the "nobody" side as of now.

And for the hell of it - Wilton, your word is as good as dog poop. Karma will get you.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

McPeachy wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 1:33 pm And for the hell of it - Wilton, your word is as good as dog poop. Karma will get you.
I've been watching the "All or Nothing" documentary on Amazon that follows their 2017 season. The guy comes off a major asshole...
303cowboy
Cowpoke
Been liked: 9 times

well dang..
https://twitter.com/TomGroeschen/status ... 8677336071