What QB's are they talking about?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 297 times
Been liked: 119 times

cali2wyo wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:33 pm
McPeachy wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:41 am
cali2wyo wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:00 pm
McPeachy wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:25 am Side note: I don't think this board should be a place to throw out poop and see what sticks (ergo, being eager rumor mongers). But that is just my dime, from experiences posting information in the past that was just that - rumor. I learned a few lessons along the way, and don't mention much, until I can specifically and personally confirm it. Like the Adidas uniform deal, that I posted about, a week plus before the media picked it up.
But it's so fun! Otherwise wives of former coaches might not show up and try to set the record straight!! :rofl: :rofl:
Please refresh my memory!!! I don't remember that...
I'm surprised you don't remember Susie stopping by...
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13300
I had totally forgotten that. Jesus I was rough. But quite accurate if I do say so myself (in my changing of her post and explanation of coaches). They poop all over Wyoming on their way out the door to Utah...yep, I still hate 'em.

:lol:
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
yopaulie
Ranch Hand

McPeachy wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:55 pm
cali2wyo wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:33 pm
McPeachy wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:41 am
cali2wyo wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:00 pm
McPeachy wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:25 am Side note: I don't think this board should be a place to throw out poop and see what sticks (ergo, being eager rumor mongers). But that is just my dime, from experiences posting information in the past that was just that - rumor. I learned a few lessons along the way, and don't mention much, until I can specifically and personally confirm it. Like the Adidas uniform deal, that I posted about, a week plus before the media picked it up.
But it's so fun! Otherwise wives of former coaches might not show up and try to set the record straight!! :rofl: :rofl:
Please refresh my memory!!! I don't remember that...
I'm surprised you don't remember Susie stopping by...
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13300
I had totally forgotten that. Jesus I was rough. But quite accurate if I do say so myself (in my changing of her post and explanation of coaches). They poop all over Wyoming on their way out the door to Utah...yep, I still hate 'em.

:lol:
I liked Beaverpokes declaration that with Bohl, DC's 2 bowl games would be the last the Cowboys would ever see.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

yopaulie wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:17 pm I liked Beaverpokes declaration that with Bohl, DC's 2 bowl games would be the last the Cowboys would ever see.
LOL BP...where did he go? Off-season isn't the same without him being dead sure this is the year Wyoming is Rose Bowl bound. Would have thought he'd be all over this board with the turnaround Bohl's pulled off.
BJC
A Real Cowboy

J-Rod wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:25 pm
yopaulie wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:17 pm I liked Beaverpokes declaration that with Bohl, DC's 2 bowl games would be the last the Cowboys would ever see.
LOL BP...where did he go? Off-season isn't the same without him being dead sure this is the year Wyoming is Rose Bowl bound. Would have thought he'd be all over this board with the turnaround Bohl's pulled off.
Was just thinking the same..."what happened to....."
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 595 times
Been liked: 238 times

J-Rod wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:25 pm
When you're first and foremost a fan of players and coaches you don't tend to stick around. Diehards have an attachment to the state and school as well as the players/coaches
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

That post by BeaverPoke is hilarious in retrospect - sure we might be in for a rough year without Allen, but at least we got to actually enjoy back to back bowls!