Allen

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
jtstu53
Buckaroo

Sooo the Jets traded up to #3 to presumably grab a QB. Sounds like they are have narrowed things down to Allen, Darnold, or Rosen. Just my opinion here, but holy hell I hope the Jets don't draft Josh... They have 0 WRs, lost their best TE, and have no running game. Not to mention the douchebag comments made about Allen by their retarded fan base. The Jets might be Allen's worst possible outcome. As crazy as this sounds I think he'd be 100% better off in Cleveland and grow with that team then be planted in New Jersey and get murdered the next 5 years. Here's to hoping he goes somewhere he's appreciated and not a complete dumpster fire of a team.
castlerocker
Cowpoke

I wouldn't wish New York on any one.
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

Could he pull an Elway and refuse to play for them?
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 584 times
Been liked: 236 times

Not the Jets, please. I'd rather Cleveland
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

I've seen a lot of steam about the Jets and Rosen. I think that makes the most sense.

My two favorite spots for him right now are Buffalo and Cleveland. Buffalo still has ammo to move up with, and could definitely be in play.
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

mostly because it would be great to see josh in the mountain time zone. I would love the chance to see him live without truly breaking the bank.
C-O-W-B-O-Y-S! COWBOYS COWBOYS COWYBOYS!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

joshvanklomp wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:46 pm I've seen a lot of steam about the Jets and Rosen. I think that makes the most sense.

My two favorite spots for him right now are Buffalo and Cleveland. Buffalo still has ammo to move up with, and could definitely be in play.
Don't check out the Cleveland forums then. Good lord, they hate Josh there. And keep throwing baseless accusations at him without knowing a single thing about him. Like lack of leadership, no work ethic, etc.

Pass on Cleveland. At least the Jets forum has somewhat warmed up to him and aren't throwing around crap like that.
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

What do you expect from the same fan base that thought Johnny Manziel would be a good football player. How anyone thought he would be more than a flash in the pan is beyond me.
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

fromolwyoming wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:22 pmDon't check out the Cleveland forums then. Good lord, they hate Josh there. And keep throwing baseless accusations at him without knowing a single thing about him. Like lack of leadership, no work ethic, etc.

Pass on Cleveland. At least the Jets forum has somewhat warmed up to him and aren't throwing around crap like that.
EVERY fan base I've seen doesn't want him (except maybe Denver?). But to be honest, I think he's going to quickly change minds wherever he goes.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Been liked: 2 times

joshvanklomp wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:37 pm
fromolwyoming wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:22 pmDon't check out the Cleveland forums then. Good lord, they hate Josh there. And keep throwing baseless accusations at him without knowing a single thing about him. Like lack of leadership, no work ethic, etc.

EVERY fan base I've seen doesn't want him (except maybe Denver?). But to be honest, I think he's going to quickly change minds wherever he goes.
Most boards I've seen are split into 3 categories; adamantly opposed to him, fully for him, or would be content with any of the top QBs.

On Cleveland's board? 99% attacking/insulting Josh, much of it based on other players' personalities, and 1% (1 or 2 guys) for him.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Browns do the right thing, i dont wanna see the New York media try to dismantle Josh's will and desire
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 23 times

I've only seen fans from two fan bases who don't seem to think Allen is a sure bust: Denver and Buffalo, and even those are split.
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

Maybe the Giants coach wants to go back to his family roots and take a QB from someplace his uncle Fritz coached for 12 years....
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 584 times
Been liked: 236 times

fromolwyoming wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:59 pm
joshvanklomp wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:37 pm

Most boards I've seen are split into 3 categories; adamantly opposed to him, fully for him, or would be content with any of the top QBs.

On Cleveland's board? 99% attacking/insulting Josh, much of it based on other players' personalities, and 1% (1 or 2 guys) for him.
ok. Not Cleveland, then. What a loser city full of bums
CodyPoke
Ranch Hand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJJD0sgVJxg

Craig Bohl on the Dan Patrick show
LaradiseCowboy
Ranch Hand

“The league announced on Thursday a list of 22 prospects that will attend the event as guests of the NFL. USC's Sam Darnold, UCLA's Josh Rosen and Wyoming's Josh Allen will be in Dallas for the draft, along with Louisville's 2016 Heisman Trophy winner, Lamar Jackson. The draft will be held in Arlington, Texas, at AT&T Stadium.

Players that attend the draft arrive early in the week and participate in various pre-draft activities before settling into the green room on Thursday night to await the call of a lifetime. Other top prospects attending the draft include Penn State RB Saquon Barkley, N.C. State DE Bradley Chubb, Alabama DB Minkah Fitzpatrick, Florida State S Derwin James, LSU RB Derrius Guice and Washington DT Vita Vea. Also attending will be Central Florida LB Shaquem Griffin, who is attempting to become the first one-handed NFL player in the modern era.”

https://amp.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30000 ... ssion=true
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 23 times

That was really cool. Thanks for sharing!
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

https://twitter.com/ThePostGame/status/ ... 9938884609