Allen

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
yopaulie
Ranch Hand

My gut says this doesn't change his draft position one bit, although times are insanely stupid on the politically correct side these days.

I will say this, show me the team that does drop him down or off their list over this, and they will be one of those teams that have no real clue what they're really doing.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

joshvanklomp wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:27 pm Just sat down at the office, and realized that I'm wearing one of my Wyoming football shirts. Good sign for tonight!
:thumb:
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 134 times
Been liked: 142 times

There’s tools to find old tweets
W-Y, Until I Die!
nashvillepoke
Ranch Hand

Probably a good spot for Allen
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

yopaulie wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:47 pm My gut says this doesn't change his draft position one bit, although times are insanely stupid on the politically correct side these days.

I will say this, show me the team that does drop him down or off their list over this, and they will be one of those teams that have no real clue what they're really doing.
It's hard to say if this affected his stock. This could very easily have been where he was going without #tweetgate. I think outside of the Giants its the best fit that was available. I like it. The bills just gained a ton of Wyoming fans.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 226 times

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:28 am It's hard to say if this affected his stock. This could very easily have been where he was going without #tweetgate. I think outside of the Giants its the best fit that was available. I like it. The bills just gained a ton of Wyoming fans.
I'm already looking to buy Bills gear. Count me on the bandwagon.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

OrediggerPoke wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:41 am
ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:28 am It's hard to say if this affected his stock. This could very easily have been where he was going without #tweetgate. I think outside of the Giants its the best fit that was available. I like it. The bills just gained a ton of Wyoming fans.
I'm already looking to buy Bills gear. Count me on the bandwagon.
the Bill-EVE hats are clever for sure, and if you haven't already check out the Bills Mafia sites on YouTube along with Pinto Kenny, funny stuff there, truly a hardcore fan base!