Adidas Unis..

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
WyoVaquero
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 11 times

I hope they leave the helmet and jerseys alone, but change the pants. They need to take that ugly brown spot off of the pants. White pants at home would be nice, and white or brown on the road would be cool. They should just use the yellow pants for homecoming. No Wyoming flag decal on steamboat. that poop was ugly, half of the flag is cut off and the flag colors clash with the brown and yellow.
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

WyoVaquero wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:34 pm I hope they leave the helmet and jerseys alone, but change the pants. They need to take that ugly brown spot off of the pants. White pants at home would be nice, and white or brown on the road would be cool. They should just use the yellow pants for homecoming. No Wyoming flag decal on steamboat. that poop was ugly, half of the flag is cut off and the flag colors clash with the brown and yellow.
I was looking at the Nike set that we have, and I'm hopeful that the spot will be removed. The brown spot is a different fabric, so I'd guess the thinking was to change the color and accent it with the brown. It didn't really work though.

You can see the different fabric on this Oregon pic, and then see how the patch correlates to the Wyoming pants.

I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
calpoke25
A Real Cowboy

No to white pants at home. That’s an awful look.

I’d like to see the brown pants return on the road.
TSpoke
A Real Cowboy

I like gold pants at home and I know most people disagree but I like all white on the road(of course it depends with what sort of accents the pants have) if not all white then brown pants.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

Speaking of which - does anybody here play hockey? Apparently there's a Wyoming-branded team playing men's league at the Promenade in Westminster. Helmets are really cool, brown is good, but the yellow they picked is, well... not any of the Wyoming yellows.

I'd be tempted to try to get on the team if I lived closer. Driving 45 minutes to every game doesn't seem like fun.
Poke in New England
Cowpoke
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 75 times

Asmodeanreborn wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:11 am Speaking of which - does anybody here play hockey? Apparently there's a Wyoming-branded team playing men's league at the Promenade in Westminster. Helmets are really cool, brown is good, but the yellow they picked is, well... not any of the Wyoming yellows.

I'd be tempted to try to get on the team if I lived closer. Driving 45 minutes to every game doesn't seem like fun.
The UW club hockey team has gorgeous unis
soccerhead15
Buckaroo

Asmodeanreborn wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:11 am Speaking of which - does anybody here play hockey? Apparently there's a Wyoming-branded team playing men's league at the Promenade in Westminster. Helmets are really cool, brown is good, but the yellow they picked is, well... not any of the Wyoming yellows.

Do the uniforms look similar to the military uniforms the football team wore a few years ago but with tons of miniature steamboats instead of camo?
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster

Poke in New England wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:58 pm

...I want one of those jerseys. But I'm guessing they're hard to find?
Last edited by Asmodeanreborn on Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster

soccerhead15 wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:58 pm Do the uniforms look similar to the military uniforms the football team wore a few years ago but with tons of miniature steamboats instead of camo?
I'll see if I can get pictures from my co-worker who plays there.
Poke in New England
Cowpoke
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 75 times

Asmodeanreborn wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:02 pm
Poke in New England wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:58 pm

...I want one of those jerseys. But I'm guessing they're hard to find?
There aren't any good pictures on Google, but I believe they now pair them with gold helmets as well.
wyo 1
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 4 times

TSpoke wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:40 am I like gold pants at home and I know most people disagree but I like all white on the road(of course it depends with what sort of accents the pants have) if not all white then brown pants.
I’m with you on the all white roads as well, and the gold pants at home is a must imo.

BTW, those hockey uniforms look sweet.
wyo 1
Ranch Hand

Playing around on the adidas site for a few minutes

http://uniforms.adicustom.com/football/ ... mizejersey

Don’t know how to post a pic of what I came up with, but here’s a link
LaradiseCowboy
Ranch Hand

wyo 1 wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:44 pm Playing around on the adidas site for a few minutes

Thank you for posting a link that is absolutely worthless.
wyo 1
Ranch Hand

LaradiseCowboy wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:18 am
wyo 1 wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:44 pm Playing around on the adidas site for a few minutes

Works for me, sorry for your luck.
Wyolie Coyote
Cowpoke

wyo 1 wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:50 am

Doesn't work as it is just a link to the start of the customizer, not your end product.
wyo 1
Ranch Hand

Wyolie Coyote wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:22 am

Doesn't work as it is just a link to the start of the customizer, not your end product.
How do I post a picture on here?
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

wyo 1 wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:15 pm

Screencap it
DVDA
A Real Cowboy

wyo 1 wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:15 pm

You need to upload the picture to a website that will allow you to share it on the web. A site like photobucket is pretty easy to navigate.
kdwrightuwyo
A Real Cowboy

Is this what you were trying to post?Image
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

I wish we would return to Brown pants with Cowboys in gold down the leg. Any top would match with that and I feel like we miss the school color mark with too much white.