Oh No!

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
BJC
A Real Cowboy

https://twitter.com/darrenrovell/status ... 2704812032
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Nike never did poop for our uniforms anyway so let's see what someone else can do.

Would be nice if they made wyoming jerseys readily available unlike Nike.
Lost Poke
Cowpoke
Been liked: 15 times

Adidas sponsor (not a complete list):
Arizona State - this is encouraging because they have a difficult color scheme
Mississippi State
Rutgers
Indiana
Kansas
Georgia Tech (starting 2018)
NC State
Louisville

All are pretty traditional looks, which I have a feeling will work well with us. Maybe get us away from the intern-with-photoshop approaches we've gotten from Nike at times (i.e. this year's basketball uniforms).
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

Wyo2dal wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:07 am Nike never did poop for our uniforms anyway so let's see what someone else can do.

I agree. Our bball uniforms looked like pajamas that didn't use any of our school colors. Bball unis were trash!
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

LanderPoke wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:57 pm
Wyo2dal wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:07 am Nike never did poop for our uniforms anyway so let's see what someone else can do.

I agree. Our bball uniforms looked like pajamas that didn't use any of our school colors. Bball unis were trash!
The cursive cowboy ones should be full time. Make white ones with the same design and we're set
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

wyokoke wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:15 pm
LanderPoke wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:57 pm

The cursive cowboy ones should be full time. Make white ones with the same design and we're set
+1
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

I liked CSU's effort of trying a "state pride" uniform, although the execution was poor.

Given we're the only 4 year school in the state, I think lots of people would enjoy seeing some type of "Wyoming State pride" uniforms or helmet. I wonder what Adidas can draw up...
TSpoke
A Real Cowboy

cali2wyo wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:15 am I liked CSU's effort of trying a "state pride" uniform, although the execution was poor.

Given we're the only 4 year school in the state, I think lots of people would enjoy seeing some type of "Wyoming State pride" uniforms or helmet. I wonder what Adidas can draw up...
An alternate football jersey. You must be joking. An alternate uniform would take away from our toughness and our Wyoming tough-lunch pail-hit in the mouth style of football. You can't be tough and have a 3rd uniform choice.

Of course I am being sarcastic but if this coaching staff ever has a alternate jersey it would completely shock me.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 119 times

TSpoke wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:20 am
cali2wyo wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:15 am I liked CSU's effort of trying a "state pride" uniform, although the execution was poor.

An alternate football jersey. You must be joking. An alternate uniform would take away from our toughness and our Wyoming tough-lunch pail-hit in the mouth style of football. You can't be tough and have a 3rd uniform choice.

Of course I am being sarcastic but if this coaching staff ever has a alternate jersey it would completely shock me.
Sarcastic but completely true. With Bohl at the helm, we all know Wyoming will never have (1) names on the backs of jerseys, and (2) more than 2 uniform combinations - home and away.

And ya, I'll stop voicing my opinion (bitching) about it when we are winning conference championships. We fit with Adidas...a blah product. Surprised Bohl hasn't lobbied for all-brown all-the-time uniforms, you know, to match with the whole "hand-in-the-dirt" knock the poop out of you theme thing.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

Won't happen but the state flag Steamboat DC had one year against CSU was awesome and wouldn't be as earth shattering as a full on new uni
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

McPeachy wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:53 am Surprised Bohl hasn't lobbied for all-brown all-the-time uniforms, you know, to match with the whole "hand-in-the-dirt" knock the poop out of you theme thing.
I'm surprised we're still wearing helmets. We look like a bunch of kitty out there!
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

cali2wyo wrote:I liked CSU's effort of trying a "state pride" uniform, although the execution was poor.

We have the helmet logo that was used for the state birthday I think it would be cool if we used it in at least one game per year.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Wyo2dal wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:10 am
cali2wyo wrote:I liked CSU's effort of trying a "state pride" uniform, although the execution was poor.

We have the helmet logo that was used for the state birthday I think it would be cool if we used it in at least one game per year.
And watch Bohl's head explode?
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Well, this summer is Laramie's 150th birthday. Maybe Bohl could allow a special helmet, like the State flag/logo one above for it?