Bob Davie suspended 30 days w/o pay

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
303cowboy
Cowpoke
Been liked: 9 times

one day after recruiting is over.... :roll:

http://footballscoop.com/news/new-mexic ... thout-pay/
Poke in New England
Cowpoke
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 75 times

303cowboy wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:59 am one day after recruiting is over.... :roll:

Davie always seemed like a POS to me
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

303cowboy wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:59 am one day after recruiting is over.... :roll:

I'm suuuuure that's a coincidence.
Cornpoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

UNM was an absolute dumpster fire when he took over, He brought respectability back to the program. He is a fine coach with an old school process that no longer works in the ultra-sensitive country we live in. Think about how many legendary Coach's wouldn't have a chance in todays world: Bear Bryant, Tom Osborne, Barry Switzer, Jimmy Johnson, etc.
I'm good for 3!
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 23 times

I mean, I kind of like that we finally call out abuse regardless of what form it takes on, but maybe I'm just overly sensitive to things like rape and the deed assault and attempting to cover them up.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Been liked: 2 times

Cornpoke wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:46 pm UNM was an absolute dumpster fire when he took over, He brought respectability back to the program. He is a fine coach with an old school process that no longer works in the ultra-sensitive country we live in. Think about how many legendary Coach's wouldn't have a chance in todays world: Bear Bryant, Tom Osborne, Barry Switzer, Jimmy Johnson, etc.
Nothing "fine" or "respectable" about covering up the deed assault though. Has nothing to do with "ultra-sensitivity", and everything with being a decent human being.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

fromolwyoming wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:38 pm
Cornpoke wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:46 pm UNM was an absolute dumpster fire when he took over, He brought respectability back to the program. He is a fine coach with an old school process that no longer works in the ultra-sensitive country we live in. Think about how many legendary Coach's wouldn't have a chance in todays world: Bear Bryant, Tom Osborne, Barry Switzer, Jimmy Johnson, etc.
Nothing "fine" or "respectable" about covering up the deed assault though. Has nothing to do with "ultra-sensitivity", and everything with being a decent human being.
From what I’ve read, it has more to do with his behavior towards the players. Heard he’d make racist jokes etc.
W-Y, Until I Die!