Josh Allen's supporting cast

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
CodyPoke
Ranch Hand

good video, helps to explain a lot of things

https://youtu.be/Gb_mY7sGqhw
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

What in the holy hell does the black population in Wyoming have to do with Josh Allen's supporting cast? Does this moron not understand you recruit and bring players from all over the country? This seems odd...
DVDA
A Real Cowboy

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:04 am What in the holy hell does the black population in Wyoming have to do with Josh Allen's supporting cast? Does this moron not understand you recruit and bring players from all over the country? This seems odd...
I quit listening after that. I know the rest of the video is going to be stupid if you're talking about the black population in Wyoming.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

DVDA wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:48 pm
ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:04 am What in the holy hell does the black population in Wyoming have to do with Josh Allen's supporting cast? Does this moron not understand you recruit and bring players from all over the country? This seems odd...
I quit listening after that. I know the rest of the video is going to be stupid if you're talking about the black population in Wyoming.
Apparently it had some impact on Josh that the Asian population in Wyoming is higher than the African American population.... Good lord...
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

Hands down the worst scouting video for any player I've ever seen
kdwrightuwyo
A Real Cowboy

Holy hell that was a horrible video

Poke in New England
Cowpoke
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 75 times

The demographics thing is dumb. Talking about why Wyoming is a challenging place to recruit is important context but it's not because of that. He makes decent points about the missed throw in the net drill, the Wentz comparison and Bohl's system.
Steamboat
Buckaroo

Most likely even fewer Tongans.