Senior bowl

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Steamboat
Buckaroo

I am surprised by some comments about Josh's accuracy. Not every pass from any QB is balls on dead accurate. By the same token, receivers are expected to pull in catchable passes. Josh was the recipient of this criticism last season, but receivers only criticized in fan forums. Some draft "experts" take filed stories and embellish them and passed them on as their own work. Effn liars. If those writer critics and fans on this board saw Josh perform live or t.v., know what he is capable of. I live in AZ and saw every televised game and was always impressed with him, but really angered by those receivers dropping catchable balls, running wrong routes. RBs were minimally effective and of quality, also affecting the game plan. Of course its everyone's right to criticize, but ignoring the obvious is a mystery to me. Thanks for reading.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

Steamboat wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:59 am I am surprised by some comments about Josh's accuracy. Not every pass from any QB is balls on dead accurate. By the same token, receivers are expected to pull in catchable passes. Josh was the recipient of this criticism last season, but receivers only criticized in fan forums. Some draft "experts" take filed stories and embellish them and passed them on as their own work. Effn liars. If those writer critics and fans on this board saw Josh perform live or t.v., know what he is capable of. I live in AZ and saw every televised game and was always impressed with him, but really angered by those receivers dropping catchable balls, running wrong routes. RBs were minimally effective and of quality, also affecting the game plan. Of course its everyone's right to criticize, but ignoring the obvious is a mystery to me. Thanks for reading.
Yeah, I got pretty annoyed with the response to this post I made: https://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comments/7 ... t/dtc8rrc/

Clemson fan ends up claiming Allen would be a decent 3rd round pick.
Steamboat
Buckaroo

Asmodeanreborn wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:37 pm
Steamboat wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:59 am I am surprised by some comments about Josh's accuracy. Not every pass from any QB is balls on dead accurate. By the same token, receivers are expected to pull in catchable passes. Josh was the recipient of this criticism last season, but receivers only criticized in fan forums. Some draft "experts" take filed stories and embellish them and passed them on as their own work. Effn liars. If those writer critics and fans on this board saw Josh perform live or t.v., know what he is capable of. I live in AZ and saw every televised game and was always impressed with him, but really angered by those receivers dropping catchable balls, running wrong routes. RBs were minimally effective and of quality, also affecting the game plan. Of course its everyone's right to criticize, but ignoring the obvious is a mystery to me. Thanks for reading.
Yeah, I got pretty annoyed with the response to this post I made: https://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comments/7 ... t/dtc8rrc/

Surprised and angered are two different sentiments. Personally, I don't give a rats what Clemson fan(s?) say.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Asmodeanreborn wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:37 pm

That guy is a moron, elitist. JA has obvious talent. 3rd round project? Lol